1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

FAO Skinny Malink - latte

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StephCracknell, 24 January 2008 Social URL.

1. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro points

Sorry just saw your post about skinny vanilla lattes, If I am at work we have a starbucks in the building and they have sugar free vanilla syrup, or I make them at home the same way. A little bit of the syrup, then coffee, then foam up the skim milk and pour it over, I have an espresso maker, but you don't need to have one, the aero latte will foam up your milk nicely (or just heat up the milk and don't worry about the foam). Confirmed with my SW leader that this is free if I take the milk from my HE A

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Mmmm that sounds amazing! Thanks!
  4. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Ah thanks for posting this Steph and thanks for asking Skinny :) Everytime I see your food diary I wonder how you make them and forget to ask :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.