FAO: Vixxster

LisaC

Gold Member
Just read your blog, well done on that huge weightloss this week!! xx

aw hun thank yoooooo! I was chuffed to bobbins with meself.

How are you going with your red days, done any massive wees yet?

You well & truly deserved it!!

Ummm...is that whats meant to happen on red days?? Thats a usual day for me anyway...hahaha ;) Loved it actually (the red day not the weeing). Going to have a go at red Fri, Sat & Sun & hope for a good loss xx

Heh that's what happens to me on red days, I pee like a racehorse! That's how I know it's working!

You so deserve a big loss this week honey, you're gonna get it, I can feel it (in me water, heh) xx

:giggle:...maybe Ill try drinking more too then!!

Bought some kitchen scales yesterday...it seems thats one area I was making serious mistakes (confession time). Ive never wieghed milk, cheese or cereal since starting SW. If I lose this week then I'll have well & truly learnt my lesson :eek: xx

Oh honey seriously??? You GOTTA weigh your stuffs!! 28g of cereal is like, nothing! Its NOTHING! And milk is so easy to overestimate!

Waggy waggy finger time for you my girl!

I know I know!!

I have a Diet Bowl (google it) & I assumed (NEVER assume I know!) that the measurement was 28g...but no, it must be around 40 odd so thats what Ive been having all this time! Shameful aye. My scales are my new best friend so I'll be weighing everything that needs it! x

Goodie goodoh. I'm glad you noticed it. I used to have a diet cup thing, I can't remember what they're called but I worked in a hospital and they gave them out free. Rubbish. They do Kellog servings, like 35g and 45g. No good for Slimming Worlders.

If you want or like a nice big bowl of cereal, get some puffed wheat. 28g is LOADS!! Add Splenda and you have a big fat bowl of sugarpuffs.

Ooh thanks for that, will give it a try. My measly portion of sultana bran was almost invisible!

28g of puffed wheat almost fills a pint glass, as an approximate measure. AND you can have 2 scan bran too, (erm yum?) so if you're munchy come suppertime you can have them and feel like you got an extra HEXb. Mush them up with an Options and make them into a little choccybran pudding. (that's what I do, CBA with scan bran cake anymore, waste of good eggs)

You're full of good ideas aren't you :)

I actually bought a pack of scan bran 3 weeks ago & still not turned it into some delicious/odd cake. May give it a try this weekend....may not!

Back