Total Solution Farewell food, hello exante

Kimi86

Day 1

Today is my first day on Xante Total solution, I just had vanilla shake for breakfast, I quite like the taste reminds me of baby formula milk. I went out early without breakfast, on my way home at 11:35, I was coming up to the corner shop, I so badly wanted to have a last binge on crisps. Thankfully I talked myself out of it and I'm now home drinking a black coffee with mint leaves. I will continue to log my diary as I think it helps keep you on the right track and hopefully I'll get some encouragement from you lovely people ! Xx

Well done so far. I started (again) today. And so far iv had a vanilla shake but i added coffee and cinnamon to mine. It was really nice. Keep up the good work. Xx

Thanks Skinneycoz, great idea with the cinnamon, might try that tonight. Are you on the total or working solution?

Just had "lunch" a banana shake, this only had subtle taste, I did add some cinnamon, skinneycoz gave me this tip, it made the shake a little more interesting. I thought I would really struggle with the water intake thing, but I have has more than 1.5 litres so far. I also had a very large cup of green tea with a few mint leaves crushed in. I am starting to feel a little headachy :( . It does feel strange not eating anything though, it will take some getting used. I'm kind of worried about going to work tomorrow as there are so many caves on the way. Anybody else feel nausea after the banana shake?

Dinner: Had chocolate shake warmed up, I thought that would be nice, bad idea it made me feel a bit sick. I've got a very light headache and feeling sick. I had another cup of boullion which is really nice. Going to watch revenge then of to bed.

Kimi86 said:
Thanks Skinneycoz, great idea with the cinnamon, might try that tonight. Are you on the total or working solution?

hey im.on the total solution
soooo hard :(, must keep going
. i had a chocolate shake mixed up with peppermint tea. and thats REALLY nice :) xx

Day 2: I was ok in the morning after a vanilla shake but in the afternoons felt so sleepy it was awful. This evening my stomach is gurgling like mad, i felt kind of hungry but not. Another day gone. Bring on day 3, hopefully after day 4/5i wont feel so tired all the time.

Day 3: felt really lethargic today, nearly fell asleep at my desk, had a chocolate shake for brekkie, and strawberry for lunch. During the later part of the afternoon I was feeling really awful and really wanted to just eat something rather than just drink liquids, it takes some getting used to not chewing. I decided to get some tesco bars and that counted as dinner as well as fulfilling my need to chew. I had a headache put took some parcetamal. I have drank 3 litres today maybe more. I feel slightly fluy and my head Is foggy. Can't believe I have done 3 days TS.

Day 2 for me and I feel foggy too. I hated the Tomato soup. Liked the chicken. The bars are fab ...
mainly I feel bluddy great. Great to be doing something about my food which has been all over the place for the last six months and has
seen me gain almost a stone.... The Tesco's bars? Can they be eaten alongside Exante. They are bluddy bluddy gorgeous <g>
I have three packets of them in the cupboard. Any advice?
I am taking things really easy at home. Early nights, long baths, girlie chats on the phone. Looking after myself. Ketosis kicked in quite quickly imo.
I am looking forward to my chicken soup tonight. I think what could be hard is the long evening ahead with no food as I tend to eat early.. before 6.
I hope this will wear off once my hunger subsides.
Hugs to you all.

Day 5: had a tesco choco bar for breakfast, then vanilla for lunch, I'm having a vanilla for dinner aswell. I felt sooooo sleepy at work, my energy is totally zapped, people at work said I looked like a druggy, cos I looked a bit doped up, hoping it will get much better cos it's not a good look.
My weigh in should be on Monday's but I had a cheeky one and I've lost 5lb in 4 days, that is so fast I was bit unsure how quick I would lose the weight at first.

mossy fern

From what I have researched Yep you are allowed to have the tesco bar, only one day. I didn't get any soups as I'm quite picky when it comes to tastes so I thought I would stick to the shakes. Are you on total solution? X

Day 5: had a tesco choco bar for breakfast, then vanilla for lunch, I'm having a vanilla for dinner aswell. I felt sooooo sleepy at work, my energy is totally zapped, people at work said I looked like a druggy, cos I looked a bit doped up, hoping it will get much better cos it's not a good look.
My weigh in should be on Monday's but I had a cheeky one and I've lost 5lb in 4 days, that is so fast I was bit unsure how quick I would lose the weight at first.

mossy fern

From what I have researched Yep you are allowed to have the tesco bar, only one day. I didn't get any soups as I'm quite picky when it comes to tastes so I thought I would stick to the shakes. Are you on total solution? X

Yes I am. Thanks for the reply. Oh dear I had two bars today. At 4pm I was soo hungry I wanted to eat my desk...hehe. Looking forward to tomorrow and cracking on. Day four and hopefully things will settle down appetite wise...

I started today and feel great.
I had one of the bars which i struggle to eat but it was really filling. strawberry shake for lunch and tomato soup for tea. I've drank over 3 litres of water. i had a headache earlier, too paracetamol and feel fine now. roll on day 2. Good luck with your weight loss x

Back