Farewell lovely ladies (and gentlemen!)

Phoenyx

Step away from the cake..
Just to let you know that after a very successful 2 week stint on slim and save, I'm calorie counting until after Christmas so I can up my exercise. I have loved meeting all of you here and the support has been amazing! I hope to return to your fold, and will visit you anyway to give messages of love and encouragement!

Thank you so much...without you I would not be a stone lighter, fitting into my ski clothes, getting compliments and feeling much much much more positive...mwah mwah...

feel free to visit me on the calorie counting diaries forum, and I'll be back...

Aww we'll all be sad to see you go but it's great you feel your ready to move on to counting calories, I plan to do the same when I get to my goal weight.

Good Luck and remember to pop in and let us know how your doing :)

Awww will miss you. Thank you for all your support and in the nicest possible way, I hope we don't see you back on the diet. However, pop back in to say hi from time to time won't you xxx

Hey I'll be moving over to calorie counting after the new year- think a change keeps us motivated :) good luck. I also have only 8 days left until the Xmas break- let's make it a good week lol x

Back