Total Solution Farewell to flab in 2013

Here goes .... Day One..... Scales Shock

Having had a yummy Thai takeaway with hubby last night I have now started on Exante with a determination that this will be it and i will stick to the plan (Total Solution) and get to a healthy weight as soon as possible.

When I got on the scales this morning I weighed in at 19 stone 2 lbs
:sigh: , I knew I had put on some weight since I had lost earlier in the year but it was a real shock that I had tipped over 19 stone, I have never weighed that in my life!! However, this has just made me even more determined to do something once & for all!

I've chosen Exante as two years ago I lost 4 stone on Lighter Life & I found the plan suited me & the speed of loss gave me the motivation I needed to continue. However, I felt guilty about the amount of money I was spending each week & together with the stress I was experiencing as my husband had a number of health issues which were threatening his ability to work (he's a Firefighter) I stopped abruptly & didn't reintroduce food gradually. I managed to keep the weight off for a while but it gradually crept back & by January this year I was back to square one weighing what I had done when I started Lighter Life
:mad:.
In January I attempted to take part in a Fat Loss Exercise programme but through a combination of further family stress, this time my daughter was ill, and a difficulty attempting the exercises because of my size and the fact my tummy kept getting in the way I stopped.

I am hoping that Exante will give me the kick start that I need at a more reasonable price than Lighter Life & once I have more energy & have reduced my size a bit I can combine it with exercise, something I have not done before.

I have spent time this morning looking up my BMI & setting some goals with my ultimate goal being a healthy weight of about 11 stone 5, I have never weighed that in my adult life
:eek: However, it may be that I feel comfortable before I reach that goal but that is what I have set for the moment. If I am strict with myself I could reach this by the end of the year but in the meantime my first goal is to get my BMI below 40.

When I was on LL I found that any lapse, planned or unplanned, set me back & I have therefore decided to try to be totally abstinent on Exante. However, I have a two week holiday planned in August driving to the South of France & camping with friends so not sure how that will work!

Enough for now ......the sun is shining and I have gardening to do
:)

Good luck! I love camping in the South of France but haven't been for a few years. Where are you going? I've been quite a lot, may even have stayed on the same site!

Back