ProPoints Fa's Dutch Diary

Fattack

Likes to eat
Hello everybody! Long story short, I lost a lot of weight on Cambridge, and then a further 2st earlier this year calorie counting. I lost my job at the beginning of Autumn and ended up emigrating to the Netherlands to live with my boyfriend and the stress of everything kind of meant that I did regain all the weight I'd lost (although naturally I take responsibility for making bad choices as a result of circumstances). Now I need a bit of a push to get back on the weight loss wagon... so here I am! I've joined WW Online in the Netherlands, but as my Dutch isn't great I'm unable to really interact on their forums and get the support I need, or give any!

Tomorrow is my first day on plan and I'm really hoping PP, in conjunction with exercise, works for me (Discover worked really well for me in the past) and I'll maintain this diary as much as possible to remain accountable. I have 40lbs to lose... here's hoping I'll have that swimsuit body by summer 2012!

Last edited:
Hey chick don't worry iv also regained all the weight I previously lost on ww plus more. I'm aiming to lose about 50lb (although i need to lose around 30lb to be just at a healthy bmi). By 2012 we will be at goal once again! Good luck xx

Back