Fashion Icons?

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by Icklemissmosh, 30 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Icklemissmosh

Icklemissmosh Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.85%)
    Ok so who's style would you like to steal, anyone out there you think looks fantastic?

My personal Favorites are, Amy Lee, shes got a nice curvy figure and is a bit goth, she also designs some of her own clothes for her music vids and always looks good.

Marc Bolan, love all the glitter and the blazers and he seems to look tall even though he was tiny.

Scarlett Johannson she can pull off geeky in films like Ghost World and Lost in Translation but also looks really chic in the Loreal Ads and stuff.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JennyPiccolo

JennyPiccolo Full Member

I used to love Scarlett but she's just a big sell out, doing l'oreal and all that.

Ilike gwen stefani's style and dannii minogue is looking awesome just now, ive got some hair envy going on.

4. Kickette

Kickette Member

Whilst I would like to hold her down and force feed her lard, I love Victoria Beckham's style. And I'm really digging her new do.
    I also love Cheryl Cole's non X Factor wardrobe. There's obviously a wannabe WAG bursting to get outta me!

5. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hey Tori Beckham has put on an ounce or two and is looking much better for it. I love the new do... I heard she calls it her Posh and Go!
    I so admire Christina Applegate -- from Samantha Who? She not only looks lovely, but is a recent survivor of breast cancer.

MM

6. Icklemissmosh

Icklemissmosh Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.85%)
    Christina Applegate is brilliant i remember her from married with children!

7. D3bblicious1

D3bblicious1 Wants to be a skinny mini

Lady Gaga is the fashion icon of the 00's

although she is just out this year she has started alot of the trends you see out in the shops and in fashion shows . She just truly knows how to work anything she puts on .

love the gaga x

8. MissUno

MissUno World Class Oddball

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Victoria Beckham, Audrey Hepburn, Shakira, Lady Gaga for her daring to play with fashion to the extreme and I also love how Cheryl Cole dresses and Dannii.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.