Fast Food Best Options

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
I thought it might be useful to have a guide with some of the lowest calorie meals on the menus highlighted...

Mcdonalds - grilled chicken deli wrap with no sauce - about 365 calories
Chip Shop - salad in pitta with no sauce -
Chinese - chicken and mushroom -

Anybody else want to add to the list?

The Chinese... will probably come down to the actual restaurant/fast food store. The sauces are often quite evil.
Salad in general seems to be the wisest option - on first glance. As you said, "no sauce/dressing" is often key.

Hate to be a ball buster, but with Fast Food, the best option is always a hearty cup of "Avoid It". :)

I haven't eaten out at a fast food restaurant since being on my diet.

Rather than MaccyDs my in town treat is now a Bacon and Ketchup roll for 263 calories and Skinny Latte in Cafe Nero.

McDonald's salad's are pretty good, even with the dressing, which is low fat. I wouldn't have fast food very often, though. xx

I have grilled veg, pitta bread, salad and ketchup from the 'kebab shop'.

I also have found that nando's is not too bad and frankie and bennys have a low cal menu with them written on.

Pizza express do a legarra (sp?) range which are 500 calories each I love the pepperoni one and they do takeaways. Also subway have some low calorie options but that's all I ever eat from fast food places to be honest x

Weatherspoons have brilliant low calorie options :) not nescessarily a take away, but me and my best friend go there to catch up, and have a meal :) usually go for the superfood salad with chicken, so yum and low cal :)

Back