** Fat-burning Friday * Daily Thread**

Hey well i thought I would start todays thread and give Charley a break :) I have just got home from work and havent slept for over 24 hours so forgive any spelling mistakes or general ramblingness !!!
I managed ok with CD yesterday , had a bar at lunch , a 200 calorie meal ( chicken and cabbage ) and a shake at tea and a porridge at 9pm before work .
I have then had a bar at 3am from todays meals , so now i hope to go to bed for most of the day , have a pack when I wake up and another before I go to work tonight .. then one in the night .. then I have all 3 of tomorrows left as I will be getting up at lunch as not working that night ... oh it is slightly confusing !!!

so my day will be spent in bed , I havent worked 2 night together yet so not sure if i will manage to sleep a decent amount .. the kids will be downstairs making a racket with my parents looking after them .... I need ear plugs I think ..hmmmmmm

right well good night ( or day or whatever it is !!) and hope you are all doing ok on your plans :) Have a fabulous day

Hehe We must have been posting at same time lol, I have put ignore on mine, not sure how to delete?

Morning all !

Hope your morning has started well.....I am still a bit lightheaded but better so than yesterday.

I had a little tuna last night (few flakes) as I felt poorly, so I am glad I made a more sensible choice than I could have !

Not much happening today, I was going for a morning walk but the way I feel it best be a little later on this morning.

Can't beleive this time next week I will be back at work - booooooooooo!

Hope you all have a great day x

Ah Hun, time for bed for you ! Sounds like you managed with shakes/meals last night, hope you have a nice rest hun xxxx

Well I won't have time on a morning when I get back to work, so I will be catching up at tea time every day !

Day 6 for me today !!!! Looking forward to weigh in sunday morning !!!!!! Let's hope I have done enough !

Good morning Charley. Sorry you're not feeling great. Tuna was a good choice though.

Night night Determinator!

So today is day 9 for me. Another 100% day I hope.
Managed to squeeze into an old pair of jeans today. Need to check - they might be an 18! Yay!

How is everyone else today?

Morning all/ night Determinator, spent ages on a waffley post only to hit the wrong key and delete it....grrrrrrrrrrrr!
Anyway lost my 1st stone teehee and now got to rush for docs apt.

Fab Friday everyone x

Well done on those jeans Jay !!!
I can't wait to get back into my favs, I know I need to be about 2 stone lighter tho !!!

Well done Mrs T on your stone !!!! Aggh I know what you mean, I sometimes lose my posts too, very annoying !!!

Hope you a re getting a good sleep Katie

Well done on your stone Mrs T - its a great feeling isn't it
Jay - great news about the jeans - size 18...sigh... I'm just squeezing into 20s at the moment. 16 over my shoulders and bust - 14 from my bum down but my huge stomach stops anything from just below my bust to my bum! Still i went through my wardrobe and threw all my big clothes out yesterday. have had them for years and they were all really tatty. Trying some of the 22s and 24s on made me realise how much I was kidding myself - they were still OK but loose over my tummy but wearable (even though they looked like sacks round my bum and legs) but I have been squeezing them over my tummy for years - at full stretch (only ever wore elasticated waists) so god only knows what size I really was! IN some ways I wish I knew now as it would be good to say Have dropped from X size to a 20..but guess i'll never know now! - and i'm not planning on going back there to find out!!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning all

I am so tired this morning. I don't work on Fridays but I'm usually up and sorted quite early. Today I've only just managed to stagger downstairs and am sat in my dressing gown typing this - hope nobody rings the door bell!

I'm on day 5, got headache and a horrid taste in my mouth but I am thinking that it's the pounds melting away thats making me feel like this - so it's all good! lol

I have a massage booked for later - a Christmas pressy, so I bet I'm fit for nothing after that!

It's going to be a challenge this weekend as we (hubby, me and friends) usually go out for a meal. Not sure if I should go and try to avoid carbs or make an excuse not to go. I haven't told friends what diet I am doing.

Have a good day everyone

Oh Setas, I keep hitting the wrong buttons this morning, tried to rep you, but think I sent an incomplete one , or did it let me send you the completed one? I can tell my pms clumsiness is setting in, great roll on the moods and tears.x

Finally moved into 17s!! Woke ip 17st13and 3 quarters lol!

But still no big loss!! Half a lb :-( common weight drop off me please?!

Well DS has woke up covered in spots! He looks alot worse then DD and abit grumpy so he had some calpol :-(

Got a head ache today! I can't believe how tired i am all the time!! Lol

Good effort on getting into the 17's kimmie, you'll be in the 16's before you know it!
Determinator - that sounds very confusing with your nightshifts and shakes, sounds like you've got it all planned out though!

Day 2 today and still feeling positive if not a bit light headed and have got a headache but it'll pass. The scales say 12 stone 9 and yesterday they were 13 stone, that can't be right!?

Looking forward to the time passing and being able to say I'm in double figures in terms of how many days I've been SS.

Have a good day everyone x

Mrs T - Know where you are coming from. I think my PMS is about to kick in too bleugh - probably be a raging monster in the next day or to and my poor children will get yelled at and sent to bed for breathing in front of me! Poor Childrens didn't know what happened in December - Had 3 periods in 5 1/2 weeks - with full on PMS between each one!!

Arghhhhhh my sister is annoying me! She started cd on weds and so at doing ok, having her shakes ect but today she had a cup of tea with milk and sugar! What
Will this do?
Also she is having the day of on the 29th jan for her dds bday. I just wish she would listen to me and give it her 200% :-( I'm trying to make her understand but she won't lol argh!

Afternoon All -- I've been on the site but did not find the daily thread... not even with two going! :)

Nite Katie -- It must make it a lot more difficult to do this VLCD with your body clock all mixed up.

Mrs. T -- Congrats on the stone off!!! Whooha!!! I am fumble fingers myself... cold from ketosis, I think. I spent ages trying to send flowers via the internet to a friend who is having surgery in Florida. Not gotten much else done. Feeling guilty about that.

Congrats to JanelleKay, too. I can't wait to be able to fit into a size smaller! Right now the size I'm wearing is starting pull up and zip more easily -- and that's a relief! :)

@Wilma -- What a nice gift. The massage is just what you deserve for sticking to this diet... and I am okay to have just a coffee and not eat when I go with friends. I usually tell them as little as I can -- and just say I've already eaten because I am making changes for my health.

@Charley -- Yum... tuna. I am planning to stay SSing until I get to 10 stone 5 - so, I do not see any tuna in my near future. Once I am at 10 stone 5, I think I will move up a plan... stay there until my next target and so forth.

@Setas -- I, too, tossed my "fat clothes" -- as I lost weight in 2008. And, am glad I did... having to break down and buy some larger trousers is a big part of what woke up to how "out of hand" I'd let my regain become and got me to focus and "Do This Thang". I have been ssing for 18 days and am going strong. My very tight clothes are a bit looser and, once I am at 11 stones, I will attempt to try on a smaller size (but the generous smaller sized clothes). ;)

Kimmie -- Hugs! It cannot be fun having two scratching little ones. Plus, you must be starting to feel like a prisoner of your home.

@Destination 119 -- five pounds... very possible. Especially if you weighed at a different time of day, or after you wee'd, etc.

Well, I think I'll make myself a cup of green tea. I am trying to drink 3 a day (the best I've managed is 2). I also have set up my 1 L water bottle with three hairbands at the lower end. As I refill it -- I move a band up. That way I'll know when I've managed all 3 L of plain water. I am pretty sure I've not been having enough water - and I am sure you've all heard the mantra -- The More You Drink: The More You Shrink! (Plus, my ketosis breath is awful -- and I've heard that drinking water helps flush the ketones out that way rather than in your breath.)

MinnieMel

OMG Setas that's awful, well following a distressing call from the Nursing Home,then the big shop I now have the mood swings, tears, jitters and aches to prove I am defo in the pms zone........was really craving a Friday night drink to relieve the tension,but instead downed a can of coke Zero and am excited about trying a cup of boullion later.

So glad I have got Minimins to turn to.

Setas have you thought about going to the docs about your pms? I have been tracking mine and am going armed with 3 months of evidence once I get back from Euro Disney x

OMG Setas that's awful, well following a distressing call from the Nursing Home,then the big shop I now have the mood swings, tears, jitters and aches to prove I am defo in the pms zone........was really craving a Friday night drink to relieve the tension,but instead downed a can of coke Zero and am excited about trying a cup of boullion later.

So glad I have got Minimins to turn to.

Setas have you thought about going to the docs about your pms? I have been tracking mine and am going armed with 3 months of evidence once I get back from Euro Disney x
Hey hope everything is ok .. re call from nursing home xx

Hi Katie, Nursing home lovely,it's the psych' hosp's attitude and lack of understanding and interest that stinks(already in process of highlighting their shortcomings in Dementia care to their management).
Basically dad's demetia induced aggression now putting other EMI residents at risk, so N home phoned cpn's for support, we thought he may have to be re-admitted to the hosp,no just told to up his sedatives so he sleeps nearly all the time.....no visit even.
No way should a man in his early 70's spend the many days ahead of him in drug a induced 'coma'.....I have had doubts about his anti-psychotics. The hospitsal just deal in pharmacological treatments, don't go beyond the label and do not match up to recommendations in modern dementia care.
Sorry about the rant, off to make a bowl of chilli soup to spice up my friday night. x

Back