Fat day

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xx

I'm feeling so sorry for myself just now so apologise in advance! I'm so frustrated just now as I can't see one single but if where this 18 pound has went to!!!!!! Not one :( feel as if everyone thinks in making it up when u tell them what I've lost as if 'yea right where!' no one us I'm paranoid I know , don't care that trousers are loose I CAN'T SEE IT!!!! Frustrated.com lol

Rant over! Xxx

Happens to us all! Chin up (and remind yourself that 18lb ago that might have been chins :p) xxx

know the feeling. i've got flu and my neck is swollen up, so when i look in the mirror i feel like i'm back to square one. but my clothes are all loose and people say i've lost weight, so that's what i'm going to believe!

Oh Jan don't be feeling down. The scales are not lying and the clothes aren't either. Ultimately you're doing this for you and the prize is looking AMAZING in that wedding dress on what's going to be the best day in your life. People have many reasons for not being honest or want to compliment someone. I couldn't care less if anyone thought I was fat I KNEW I was fat and that what bothered me most. Chin up

Oh and I don't know what you weigh but from the photo in your avvie doesn't look like you're that big anyway.

Fat day is now gone just frustrated I can't see it, even though lost 17 pounds in here I've lost 2.5 stone altogether but in the mirror I still see the 2.5 stone heavier me. Hopefully one day I'll see it and be happy with it, until then I'll just keep ploughing on x

Take pictures! That's the best way to see the difference, I say. You will be amazed how small you are now compared to when you were 2.5 stones heavier, that's almost 30lbs!

yes please - it will motivate you, as well as the rest of the gang! guess i have to do the same one of these days... :sigh:

where do you post pics anyway? i haven't found a 'before and after' gallery so far...

Cool, thanks! I see you can add albums to your profile too. Will make a start today :)

Back