Total Solution Fat fighter challenge round 3!!

jubles

This time I'm determined to do it once and for all!
I've lost weight with exante once before and I felt great but then I had my beautiful boy and put it all back on,
Restarting is so hard especially of an evening for me but I'm hoping this diary will help, sooooo....
Here goes nothing I'm starting my packs tomorro whooooo

Day two evenings are the worst for me I think coming on here is the only Thing that keeps me strong!
Finding it a lil difficult tonight but days nearly through can't give in now... Sexy and slim here I come ... Want to feel good in clothes again, the last two Christmas party's at work I've been either pregnant of huge following the birth so this one I am determined to look gorgeous,have a few bevvys and enjoy myself.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

jubles said:
Day two evenings are the worst for me I think coming on here is the only Thing that keeps me strong!
Finding it a lil difficult tonight but days nearly through can't give in now... Sexy and slim here I come ... Want to feel good in clothes again, the last two Christmas party's at work I've been either pregnant of huge following the birth so this one I am determined to look gorgeous,have a few bevvys and enjoy myself.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey jubles how ru ? Well done day 2 is almost over for u, aaah not easy diet but it's soo worth it knw exactly wot u mean I'm on day3 my self n first two days seemed hard today felt so much easy I'm already feeling heaps lighter, Congratts on baby n hang in there it gets easy, n it's so good getting bak into old clothes gud luck hun xx

Good luck on your journey- no doubt you will be smoking hot by Christmas time xxx

Thanks guys, yea day 4 today and I'm already getting the less bloated and sluggish feeling :) can't wait till I notice it in my clothes but because I'm tall it takes a lil longer for me, how are you getting on? X

Back