fat for xmas

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinnymonkey1day, 17 December 2007 Social URL.

1. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    SORRY TO PUT SUCH A DOWNER ON THINGS BUT CAME OFF THE DIET 6 WEEKS AGO AND PUT ON A STONE.:mad: FEELING ANGRY WITH MYSELF FOR PUTTING IT ON BUT NOT GONNA DO IT OVER XMAS . I WILL BE BACK IN THE NEW YEAR WITHOUT A DOUBT. JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU ALL LUCK AND SAY A BIG WELL DONE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE DONE SO WELL. MERRY XMAS TO ALL OF YOU.:wave_cry:SEE U ALL IN THE NEW YEAR. SO MUCH FOR MY SKINNY JEANS AND KNEE HIGH BOOTS GOT NO CHANCE BUT NOBODY TO BLAME BUT MYSELF..

SHARON XX:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey hun, we are in the same boat!! - I crashed and burned weeks ago then tried again, then it was too near to Christmas blah blah - one excuse after another! So I have quit for 2007 BUT restart is set for 2nd January 2008 - and I'm sticking until I'm at goal. 2008 is going to be our year hun. Enjoy your crimble and I look forward to journying with you in 2008 Vxx

skinnymonkey1day likes this.
  4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    cheers

thanks vicky i am gutted that i have put weight back on but good thing is i know this diet does work so heres to 2008 ..xxx

5. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey - it'll be off in no time don't worry! I'm the heaviest I have ever been, I can't believe it myself but we know it'll come off quick if we stick at it! This time next year we will be at goal! Vx

6. dreamingmaid

dreamingmaid Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight plan
    You've still done amazingly well Sharon, look forward to chatting to you in the new year. Good luck

7. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You will have the weight off in no time when you get back on track after Christmas. There are a lot of us at the moment that havent been getting on very well the past few weeks so you arent alone. Enjoy Christmas, relax, have fun and then get back here with your head in the right place with the rest of us for a new episode on our journey to slim-town!

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey mate - isn't that what Minimins is about??? So many of us in different places, but we are never alone. Lots of us are going to be looking at Christmas and thinking sh!t I should be so much further ahead by now - others are going to be celebrating a year where they 'made' it - but we're all still here with the same purpose in mind - to lose it and keep it off.

Let's make 2008 the year that includes YOU in the made it category :hug99:

Eclipse likes this.
  9. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Brilliant post, fantastic support as always DQ hun xxx

10. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    You and me both Sharon, I am exactly the same... although the new year will be a skint one for me can't afford CD at the moment, so not sure what I will do, one positive of mine is, I haven't been this weight for years!!Love

11. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    skinnymonkey , hey hows it going not see you on in a while .... yes i know the feeling ... well next year i guess it will be full house in here ... but more postive frame of mind , after all since April my game has been going on .... Lets get this over girl :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.