Fat Free Dressings

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by devilishandsweet, 25 June 2009.

1. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Any suggestions on what fat free dressings you use on 810?
  2. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

I don't really use any, but you could mix a little fromage frais with mint sauce and chopped up cucumber. I use a little red wine vinegar, not sure its allowed tho, but its only a drizzle. There are fat free ones that you can use, you just need to make sure its zero or ex low carbs. xx
  3. bmthsue

bmthsue Well-Known Member

I buy the Hellmans fat free dressing, currently 85p in Sainsburys. It's not bad and much nicer than some of the others. I've also bought the salad-light spray ones and they're ok too.
  4. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

I think the best fat free dressing is balsamic, think you're allowed that. Just plain, or with a bit of lemon juice and black pepper. Not to everyone's taste I know, but worth a go!
  5. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Thanks all x
  6. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Just to say, on ss and ss+ we aren't allowed lemon juice. xx
  7. knickers

knickers Well-Known Member

hi there, i spent about a day in sainsburys looking at the nutritional info on the ones there, the lowest cal/carb/fat/sugar was their own brand reduced fat french vinagrette (i cant spell!).

ive also just been naughty and bought some zero fat zero carb seafood dressing from low carb megastore...
  8. Purplepixie

Purplepixie Well-Known Member

i use the helmans one or just plain old balsamic.
  9. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Balsamic all the way for me!
  10. polishrose

polishrose Well-Known Member

I used the vinaigrette dressing from hellman's-it was the only one I could find for my 810 week in Tesco.