• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fat free salad dressing

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Ok i have been to Tesco, Co-op(somerfields), sainsburys and ASDA and the best i have found is in ASDA they have a drssing which is light but has a trace of fats, less than 1%
Is this ok as i'm dying to have some taste on my lettuce,lol I don't have any other supermarkets near.
On the ASDA website it said they were fat free but when i got to store they were only light but less than 1% fat. HELP!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
if it's a vinegarette (sp?), then i think it's fine, but anything else i'm sure you need to be wary of. I know the asda "good for you" vinegarette is low in carbs etc.

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Yes you are allowed fat free ones emma it says in the yellow book hun. I'm on ss+
Well i have bought one of the ones from ASDA, less than 1% fat, so will check it with cdc on mon. They just don't seem to do fat free ones anymore.

Lily

Gold Member
Stinky, that should be fine, don't worry. I'm currently using the Kraft fat free Italian dressing which I quite like. There's only 4 calories and 0.9g carb per tablespoon and I generally find that's enough to give my wee bit of salad a lift!