Fat Men Can't Hunt- BBC3, Monday!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by DQ, 21 January 2007 Social URL.

1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Last edited: 6 February 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Interesting!!! Will look out for it....:)

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Cannot believe that (a) Martin left, and (b) had a major binge first chance he could get :mad: What all the other people that would have wanted that opportunity?!! Not impressed

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

And another 2 men go home - WTF!??!!! :mad:

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Fat men can't Hunt

Confused by your title DQ:) Blame the lack of calories :D

Fat Men Can't Hunt

I think it's been really good. Very enlightening in fact.

It was interesting when someone was talking about food being enjoyed and they couldn't get their heads around eating to live. I was amazed that they would go as far as to hunger strike rather than eat foods they didn't enjoy:confused:

Another thing that surprised me was how the women seemed to be holding their own, whereas most of the men couldn't cope. Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised;)

Okay....that was just 'those' men, not talking about the great guys we have on here.

It did make me wonder how we've changed as a society though. How women have become more powerful, and now they have roles in nearly every department in our society, whether the men have lost something on the way. It felt as if they didn't have a role to call their own at all.

The Brit men couldn't find the energy to go hunting, and seemed happy to let the women go, even though it was it wasn't custom within the tribe. I wonder if that would have happened had this experiment been done 50 years ago?

Anyway, it's been an enjoyable watch. I couldn't help wonder how I would have coped with it all.

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Whoops, have changed the title!! :eek::eek:

That struck me too, then I thought the pressure on women to be slim is bigger (at the moment) than on the men, hence them being prepared to put up with more?

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Last one this evening. Was very impressed with the women (apart from Dionne :rolleyes: ) and really enjoyed it.

9. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It was good wasn't it. I did think they might be slimmer than they were 4 months after they left, but they all seemed to have a much happier outlook on life.

An amazing experience for them

10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yeah I guess I expected more weight losses. Was a bit disappointed in Martin - such a shame that it didn't make a real difference to him :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.