Fat people have no will power!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by norwegian girl, 2 October 2007 Social URL.

1. norwegian girl

norwegian girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.29%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    This old adage that people believe. Well they want to try dieting and see some of the results that I am seeing on MiniMins. Fat people have no will power...............I think not infact I know those of us on the CD have willpower of steel. Thanks everyone for all the fab posts, words of wisdom and support. My willpower points for the week include:
    Stay on the diet
    Not to weigh myself until I have done seven days.
    Easy eh?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi NG
    I'm glad you've found inspiration on Minimins; I'm sure you'll do great and will feel like a 'new you' before you know it!

You're right about the willpower - the people I've met on here have more willpower and determination than I've ever witnessed anywhere else before. Everyone pulls together too and we all help each other along - that's the beauty of this fab group :)

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hi NG. Welcome to Minis.

You are so right about the willpower and the best thing about minis is that if you lose your own willpower, someone will lend you some of theirs!

Good luck with your first week on the diet.

5. norwegian girl

norwegian girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.29%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Thank you. I am just having a shake now (cappucino) and am finding it difficult to get down. Am having it hot, normally have them cold and them smell is awful. have added coffee to it. I will not have them hot again due to the smell. Well every gulp I think "this is good for me". :sign0137: At least I can treat myself to a big glass of water in 10 minutes. Yum yum yum

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Why wait 10 minutes? Get gulping!! :D

Sorry to hear you didn't like the cappuchino hot. There's no reason why you can't have it cold.

Is that the only flavour you bought?

7. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

you're right you know, minimins totally inspired me to do CD. Whenever i feel hungry or crap i pop on here and see what everyone is saying. You're all towers of strength :)
    xx

8. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    yep! I have developed a will power of steel!! I have managed to turn down cake and alcohol countless times now. If you had asked me 6 months ago if I could I would have said 'cake, cake, where's the cake!!'
    my mentality was that life was too short not to treat yourself (always with food)... I realise CD has taught me many things, but the most important is that I can say no to people's offers of food, even if they think it is odd, or that you are being a spoil sport. On no other diet have I been able to do that

God bless CD and ketosis

9. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi Norwegian Girl! You are so right!

This forum has been a life saver for me. I have made some great friends and they've supported me through the tears and the tantrums and congratulated me when times are good. Thanks to them I am in my 5th week, nearly lost 2st and I have not cheated once!

As for disgusting shakes, don't get me started!!! Toffee and walnut, vanilla, fruits of the forest, butterscotch and especially chocolate orange= :sign0137::sign0137::sign0137:

Just hold your nose and gulp it down then wash away the taste with lots of water! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.