• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fat people have no will power!!

This old adage that people believe. Well they want to try dieting and see some of the results that I am seeing on MiniMins. Fat people have no will power...............I think not infact I know those of us on the CD have willpower of steel. Thanks everyone for all the fab posts, words of wisdom and support. My willpower points for the week include:
Stay on the diet
Not to weigh myself until I have done seven days.
Easy eh?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi NG
I'm glad you've found inspiration on Minimins; I'm sure you'll do great and will feel like a 'new you' before you know it!

You're right about the willpower - the people I've met on here have more willpower and determination than I've ever witnessed anywhere else before. Everyone pulls together too and we all help each other along - that's the beauty of this fab group :)

Thank you. I am just having a shake now (cappucino) and am finding it difficult to get down. Am having it hot, normally have them cold and them smell is awful. have added coffee to it. I will not have them hot again due to the smell. Well every gulp I think "this is good for me". :sign0137: At least I can treat myself to a big glass of water in 10 minutes. Yum yum yum

At least I can treat myself to a big glass of water in 10 minutes. Yum yum yum
Why wait 10 minutes? Get gulping!! :D

Sorry to hear you didn't like the cappuchino hot. There's no reason why you can't have it cold.

Is that the only flavour you bought?

you're right you know, minimins totally inspired me to do CD. Whenever i feel hungry or crap i pop on here and see what everyone is saying. You're all towers of strength :)
xx

yep! I have developed a will power of steel!! I have managed to turn down cake and alcohol countless times now. If you had asked me 6 months ago if I could I would have said 'cake, cake, where's the cake!!'
my mentality was that life was too short not to treat yourself (always with food)... I realise CD has taught me many things, but the most important is that I can say no to people's offers of food, even if they think it is odd, or that you are being a spoil sport. On no other diet have I been able to do that

God bless CD and ketosis

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Hi Norwegian Girl! You are so right!

This forum has been a life saver for me. I have made some great friends and they've supported me through the tears and the tantrums and congratulated me when times are good. Thanks to them I am in my 5th week, nearly lost 2st and I have not cheated once!

As for disgusting shakes, don't get me started!!! Toffee and walnut, vanilla, fruits of the forest, butterscotch and especially chocolate orange= :sign0137::sign0137::sign0137:

Just hold your nose and gulp it down then wash away the taste with lots of water! xxx