Fat sick and nearly dead

Mille

Hi

Did anyone see this on channel 5 about a week ago ? I have just watched it and found it very interesting just wondered what other people thought x

Mille
Start weight 16st 2lbs
Goal weight 10st

I did thought it looks interesting

It was very interesting will give it a go once I have shifted some of this weight

Mille
Start weight 16st 3lbs
Goal weight 10st

I might try it after Christmas to

I would do it 4 days a weeks thought and eat the other days couldn't give up food completely. I'm trying fasting now were I just have some fruit on 3 days a week.

Yea his books out in January to I might get it he's quite nice really motivates me. I don't think you need the book thought just watch the documentary and the recipes on line.

I've got his books and phone ap and did the 7lbs 7 days diet last year. I thought about doing it this year again but found it such a pain making 6 drinks a day with a juicer as it was quite messy and long winded. I found the LT diet easier, lol. But it's good for detoxing and weight loss, I just don't think I could drink another carrot apple & pineapple drink again now.

Did you loose much weight? From what I read having it 3 times a day is enough.

I lost about 8lbs but put it straight back on. I do t think 1 week is enough for proper weight loss, just a detox maybe. It was ok, although I didn't have the hot water in the morning or apple & cinnamon night drink so just had 4 drinks a day.

It's not Jason vale it a bloke called Joe Cross

Mille
Start weight 16st 3lbs
Goal weight 10st

Oh right, I thought it was Jason. Either way the programme I followed was Jason Vales and he has a tv show so hence why I got them confused, as I don't actually watch tv so wasn't sure which one it was.

He's got loads of books out and also retreats around the world. Just google him if you are interested in learning more as he had various medical issues he claims to have cured with a natural fruit and veg diet.

Back