Total Solution Fat, tired and Exante IS going to change it all!

Hi everyone. I guess I should introduce myself. I'm 34, married with 3 children and have spent the last 8 years miserably overweight. I started to gain weight when my middle daughter was 1 year old and it's been a cycle of yo-yo weight gain and loss ever since. I was always a comfortable size 12 (10 stone) before this. Im 5ft 6" and hovered around 14 stone for a few years, until the last 24 months when I've ballooned to 17 stone! Managed to get a stone off with sw so I'm around 16 stone now (I haven't weighed in a month )

I've been suffering with unexplained back pain for a year and more recently pain in most of my joints. Enough is enough! I wake up each morning feeling tired and uncomfortable and like I own the body of an 80 year old. Miserable miserable miserable!

Sooo, I've decided to give Exante a go. Fast weight loss is what I need, for my mental focus and for my pain management. I'm not gonna lie, I'm worried I won't be able to do it. If restricting what went into my tummy was easy, I wouldn't be fat! Lol So I'm hoping for support from fellowExante followers. I've got my shakes and bar pack and I'mstarting Monday. I'm trying to get in the right head space to do this and giving myself the weekend to try and workmyself into a determined machine,that will not be beaten lol

Anyhow, that's my story... I hope to makesomegood friends on here and change my life around once and for all!

Hi and welcome :)

You have come to the right place, you will get loads of support on here!
I find if I am really struggling I look through the diaries on here and the success stories on Exante's website, it makes me focus on my end goal! x

hiya. welcome like natalie said you will find loads of support on here. we are all going for the same goal so we cheer each other on. BTW you can do this xx

Hi Natty, Hi clover. Thanks for your kind words of support. You have both done incredibly well, wow! That's motivation in itself. I will no doubt be on here alot in the coming weeks, hanging on for dear life lol x

Coming on here is the best thing for me, I started the diary because I felt if I had to write down when I cheated which stopped me from cheating!
I have been on hols so need to get back into it!

Hope you had a good weekend x

Sooooo today's the day! I weighed myself this morning and I'm 16st 7lb but I'm hoping it the last time I will see that number on the scales. I had an MRI on Saturday for my back pain and it was very snug in that tube lol I felt like I should be apologising for my size, it was horrible.

I've had a orange chocolate bar for breakfast with lots of water and a cup of tea without milk. Bar was really nice! Was expecting it to be a bit tasteless but it was lovely I'm feeling positive at the moment, planning on doing some weeding this morning while the kids are at school and nursery, should keep me occupied lol

Good luck! The bars are really nice aren't they, i've had the chocolate one, the peanut butter one (oh my!) and the almond and cherry one all lovely! Are you having meals or just the shakes? I have just the shakes at the moment they are 'ok' but I may try the meals in a few weeks. Hope day one goes well :)

I've also started today with a start weight of 16 stone 5

I've been comfort binging so much recently and am so fed up of my size... I really need to do this! But am so scared I will 'fail' again!

Day one complete... An early night will be needed as brain is thinking about 'how unfair it is that I can't eat' hope it gets easier xx

Hi everyone ..... I started on Wednesday so getting nervous for the first WI (2 more sleeps) I have been reading the posts all week and they have really kept me going, so thanks people you have been a life saver :)
I really hope I can stick with it and I get the chance to share my journey like so many of you ...... Not feeling so alone in this anymore x

Hello!!
WI this morning and lost 8lb on week 1 so feeling pretty pleased with myself.
Looking forward to week 2 :)

Hello I'm still 100% and feeling great at the moment, hoping to start up my running again too

How are you doing?

Back