Fat Veggie! & Pink Patch?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by vickyt, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

1. vickyt

vickyt Member

Hiya All!
    Have been reading the forum for quite a few hours and have 2 questions:

1) What do you think would be the best type of diet for me, Weigh 14 stone (Ish!) and am Veggie!!! Dont eat fish, or eggs either.

2) pink patch - seems to be being advertised every where i look at the moment! Any good?

Thanks in advance :)
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Why not try Lipotrim or Cambridge Diet, they're suitable for veggies, I'm on my 5th week of lipotrim, (have been a vegetarian for 12 years now) and the weight falls off!
    I find it much easier than trying to adapt a conventional diet which seems to rely on chicken and fish :(
    There's a Lipotrim and a Cambridge section on here, or just see VLCD section (very low calorie diet).

4. vickyt

vickyt Member

Thankyou for replying, Thats been really helpful. Was looking at doing the Lipotrim diet.
    Read somewhere though some of the packs are chicken soup?
    xx

5. SkinkWitch

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah I'm not sure about that Pink Patch either, looks like a swizz to me!

The chicken soup is veggie as well according to the lipotrim site, not that many people like it (apparently it's vile)!

6. vickyt

vickyt Member

Was thinking maybe the diet patch worked like the patch for smokers (Dosent smoke, so i dont no if it even does work!)

Thats nice to no about the soup to, was worried that i'd be told to eat meat to loose weight (Not a hope in hell LOL!)

xxx

7. Julie84

Julie84 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The chicken soup is definitely veggie - it can be alright really hot with added black peper or curry powder. I personally like it best as crisps though (and it avoids the hassle of trying to pack a shake discreetly at work!) I've lost just over 3 stone on Lipotrim since the beginning of January.

8. jakkiG

jakkiG Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    rosemary conley
    i'm sure like most diet products that the only pounds that you will lose will be notes. try cambridge diet thats veggie and works!!!!!

9. Julie84

Julie84 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lipotrim is very similar to Cambridge, effectively the same diet.

10. SkinkWitch

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Lipotrim is not a diet product as such, I'm assuming you are confusing it with the fat metabolising pills marketed under the same name.

Lipotrim and Cambridge are essentially the same diet, as Julie says, and they both work (see my ticker :D).

11. saralouise

saralouise Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I'm veggie also and do Slimming World. I find it great for veggies as you can eat unlimited amounts of pasta, rice, potatoes, cous cous, tofu, beans and pulses. Also if you eat Quorn a lot of those are free.

I've been doing it now for 9 weeks and have lost 1 stone 7lbs and eat loads!

Good luck whichever one you choose.

12. Ron_Lin

Ron_Lin Banned

Diet:
    Food & exercise
    Have you all tried reading some online ebooks about weight loss? Some seem not bad though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.