FatAssasinator Daily Ramblings & Diary

So order my 4 week pack. 3 packs + 1 high protein meal. Should arrive Wednesday

Will post my starting weight Wednesday morning however I suspect it is around 13.5 maybe a few more lol

Here goes.....

My packs are coming tomorrow - I can't actually wait. Will weigh in first thing

The idiot I'm married to seems to his eyes when I mention losing weight like I will never Achieve it, which surprises me since once upon a time I was 17stoje an got down to 12 stone, so in nearly 3 years I've gain 1 and half stone - I don't think that's drastic. Anyway, he gets on my nerves, frowns at me for eating like a pig some days then hours later catch him binging.
So he was goading me today, yeh believe it when I see it and if I get down to my target he'll buy me a dress..... I just laughed and told him to poke his dress as his doubtfulness was a doubt enough to spur me on!!

Come on delivery..... I'm ready to rock and roll and if I am feeling the strain - I won't be moaning to him about it ! Well seeing as I don't have anyone else but him .... I'll be moaning to myself about it haha

Will take some determination an dedication but I'm set on rocking it !

Hello FatAssasinator - I'm hoping you're not a fat assassinator, but more an assassin of fat...
good luck on your first day - hope it all goes well.

So my packs didn't arrived until late Wednesday so decided just to start Thursday instead although I ate only protein on Wednesday so now heading into ketosis, I can feel it.

Yesterday

B- Toffee Shake
L- Banana Shake
D- Chilli pack with about 2 teaspoons of lean mince an less than 100g of mange tout

Today
B- Banana Shake
L- Chicken Curry Noodle soup ( tasted banging)
D- will prob be 4 cheese pasta or Carbonara
I had a mini baby bell cheese ain't Gona fret as I do know what takes me in an out of ketosis plus it isn't going over my calories

I order a lemon yoghurt shake - so wish I had ordered more as I just made this up into Lolly moulds.... Currently in the freezer .... Got 3 lollies out of 1 pack which is awesome as sometimes you just have to feel like your eating something :)

Oh yesterday started at 13.11 weight - whooooops more than I expected however think much of that was delayed toilet movement an water
Weighed this morning after day 1 and already sitting at 13.5.4

Not going to fret as I'm Gona kick ass

Back