FATFOTO

fattothin

Gold Member
Just a though, as we all seem to know each other a tiny bit now does anyone fancy having fatfoto post evening. Its not to take the pi55 but maybe it could help I dunno and again I might be talking hairy round bits!:) Any thoughts?

Lol dont think i know any of you well enough for that!! Me and Lil have just added fatfotos!!
Seriously though yea we should do that, Are we talking naked? xx

Sure, why not but i'm afraid I don't look much different yet.

no you perv:D
although mine I do just have huge boxers on:D

If I'm allowed to gatecrash I'm up for that.

Gx

Ah forget it then xxx

this is sooooooooooooooo embarrasing:eek: I dont blush often. Stand by!

January I think. Thats not bad wait till ya see the full view fatty me taken about a week earlier

I have a shrunken head:D:D serious wait till ya see this. Ill put in my sig, hang on.

Any ideas on how to set up the avatars? Mine wont let me put one on. Do you have to do a certain amount of posts before you do it?

Thanks lillie, if not i'll just have to put it on a post or something

If I'm allowed to gatecrash I'm up for that.

Gx
Porgeous, you look fab. Well done hun and you are welcome to the lipotrim forum anytime....I'm always on the CD one!

This is my works PC. I cannot download anything on this one. I'll do a before and after on my other PC soon, but daughter is in bed at mo and its in her room.

Nice to put a face to the cheeky comments Fatothin! Lol.

Porgeous, you look fab. Well done hun and you are welcome to the lipotrim forum anytime....I'm always on the CD one!

This is my works PC. I cannot download anything on this one. I'll do a before and after on my other PC soon, but daughter is in bed at mo and its in her room.

Nice to put a face to the cheeky comments Fatothin! Lol.

Aim to please x:D

Thanks Shazpaz, as I am now officially off any specific diet I am kinda hoping around all the different forums. It is really nice seeing some faces I haven't come across before. Well you've all seen my fatfoto but just to add some variety...

DSC00392.jpg

Back