Fatgirlslim regains power!!!!!!!

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
After trying and failing to get on the shakes, I have finally conquered what felt like Mount Everest. That is REALLY how hard I found it to get back on the wagon. I have gained nearly all the weight I lost before. Boo!

Anyway, I am on it now and remain so until I have got back to my goal weight, where I was happy and able to do all the things I can't now, like look at myself in the mirror and like what I see.

I was in a dark place recently and have discovered a few things about myself, so, when I have achieved my goal I will have counselling for my binge eating disorder, so that I will only be doing this journey this last time, and remain in control of my eating, as that is what has got me into this situation, not just eating rubbish, but having no control. I used to be great most of the day, then have say 20 minutes of total crazy time, eating and thinking I shouldn't, it is hard to cope with, however, lipotrim gives me the control back, but losing the weight is only the first step, getting help for the future will be important too, I never want to have those feelings again.

Good luck x

Good luck hun x

Back