Fatgirlslim rides again

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
Well, what a crazy mare i am, up down, round and round, and back again. Right, I have found a new lipotrim supplier near by so here is my plan. Rejoin as if it is totally new, hopefully that will MAKE me do it properely. I had got so that I was not even being weighed as I was not able to do it properely. BUT this is it, I have got to do it this time, my back is playing up and that is due to the weight, also I am beginning to get depressed about the lack of clothes I can actually fit in to right now. I am SO disappointed in how I put the weight back on, but the only way to remedy it is to lose it again this time without being over confident about keeping it off. I will not be a failure, I will not get depressed< I will however start the shakes and lose lose lose, fat not money YAY!

Thats the spirit hun, you CAN DO THIS... tbh as you are well aware, the hardest part is maintaining... But perseverance is the key to success in the end... so well done hun xxxx

i thought i was reading my own blog there 4 a minute lol. second time 4 me at this only on day 2 and im so cold. its the worst side affect hate my feet being cold good luck u can do it x

Good luck - don't look back only forward. You can do it!!!

Welcome back and good luck sweety x

So, went to the new pharmacy this afternoon, weighed and signed up. Please let this kick me up the bum. Feel very positive and think it will go well. Let's see.

Oh yes. Start weight 13 stone, Ouch!

That will come offsoon hun, you`ll be fine, you`ll do it ok this time :D L xx

Good luck - you can do this.x

Back