Fathers Day

NN89

Sexy Member
Hi guys, Fathers day is coming up and basically my dad has been on slimming world since around december, and He's lost 2 stone, im VERY proud of him, considering he's a type 2 diabetic, AND his diabetic medication has been weaned down..its been a real achievement

Instead of getting him the usual fathers day present of chocolate, I want to get him something to spur him along slimming world wise, he has another stone to go till he gets to goal

Any ideas of what to get him? He has plenty of cookbooks x

If he likes cooking I'd do him a 'hamper' of things such as the more unusual or hard to get ingredients. Pop in a couple of treats with a note of how many syns they are and maybe a new top or something in his new size.

Job done. :D

What about something for the kitchen? I'm not sure what but there might something he'd find useful.

Nicer Dicer Are apparently really useful, a lady at my group showed us how easy salad was with it.

I have a apple slinky machine which is great because I don't like just eating an apple normally.

Just a couple of ideas.:)

Well done to your Dad for losing 2 stone:happy096:

What about a nice leather belt to hold up his trousers.:p

Thanks guys, a hamper is a nice idea actually- although I dont really know what his favourite foods are unfortunately!! (I dont live with him!)

Ive thought about making him one of my apple crumbles, he never got to taste it, and my mums always raving about it, plus its low fat aswell..hmm

I love the hamper idea!! It's my birthday next week, and I know i'd be thrilled to get a SW friendly hamper!

What about :

1) Workout Clothes

2)A voucher for a 1 month membership at a local gym (if this exists near you) to help get that 1 stone off :)

Last edited:
Back