Fatimah's diary

Fatimah

Deleted

Last edited:
Hi Fatimah, Just read through your diary and it's very motivating to see someone else's routine! I've done Exante before and doing it again now - I've always stuck with the shakes and bars, occasionally having the pancakes and porridge but never ate any of the 'meals'. I might have to try some though :) I like how you mix vanilla shake with coffee in the morning - definitely going to give that a try!!! I'll pretend it is Starbucks ;):D

Hi Fatimah,

I've also read through your diaries and your doing great ! Like you say it's nice to know your not alone doing this and it's inspiring to read other diaries and see their losses.
I think regarding your weight sts this week it maybe because you lost quite a lot of weight the 16lbs in 2wks, your not grossly overweight and you lost a lot in a short period, also some days you were working so your water intake was less, and then of course the bits of chicken you added and the meal out with your friends, I'm sure next week you'll get in those 10's your waiting for lol keep updating and I'll keep following you !

Hey Fatimah,

Unfortunately I didnt have an account on Minimins when I did Exante the first time round but I did the diet for 8 weeks and lost 2st :)

I had a good first day yesterday, a lemon bar for lunch then banana shake and coconut shake in the evening. I tend not to eat breakfast anyway so I always have a bar for lunch then two packs in the evening because thats when I get the munchies! Just trying to get through the first week and once I have my first weigh in I know that will spur me on :)

I do have a diary for my Exante journey this time round so I'll try to link it somewhere! :)

Also welcome Silvalady! :)

Hi Fatimah,

Thank you :) it was definitely tough but it's quite good as the 'strictness' of this diet actually spurs me on. I suppose because I'm not eating 'normal' food and know that I have to stick to the packs I actually do stick to them - I'm very stubborn and strict with myself :)

I had a count through my packs last night and I have enough to last until 6th April which is 3 weeks and 4 days in total (without doing food week in the 4 days). I'm thinking I may do Total Solution 100% until all my packs have been used up then move on to doing 100% ketogenic diet instead. This time round on Exante for me wasn't primarily about losing weight, but more about controlling my eating habits and getting me in the right headspace so I think if I do it for over 3 weeks that will motivate me to stick to the keto diet when I change over to it. Also I have a lot of social events next month and I really don't want them to be effected by me being on Exante!

I'm hoping that by 6th April I will have lost 14lbs at least, which will obviously make me feel a hell of a lot better in myself and spur me on to keep going with ketogenic (where I'll actually get to eat real food and get back in the gym!)

I hope you are having a good day today :) xxx

Fatimah I have to tell you I tried the coffee with vanilla shake and ice last night and it was AMAZING! I loved it so much I had it for my lunch today as well. It feels like such a treat :) I have a Tassimo coffee machine so I used an Costa Americano pod and then left the coffee to cool for a while then blended it with the vanilla shake pack and lots of ice! It was amazing - just like a Frappachino! All that was missing was the cream on top :( Ha ha (I wish!)

Back