Fatter than I've ever been... but more determined than I've ever been!

angiemax28

Hi all,
Never joined a group like this before but I have used it so many times to find out syns in things.... so thanks for that!
I lost 3 stone 2 years ago on Slimming World and somehow it has all crept back on plus an extra half stone!! How did I let this happen?!
I was sooo happy when I felt slim. I was wearing size 10 clothes, now I'm back to 16/18. I told myself it doesn't matter. I meant to be a larger lady. I'm old (47), my husband doesn't care and we enjoy food... all of it!
Then we booked our next holiday to Florida leaving on Christmas Day. We are going with a slim couple and I don't want to be uncomfortable in the heat or look ridiculous in a bikini. So this is it... I'm back in the race... joining Slimming World tomorrow but started yesterday. On day 2 of Couch to 5K and trying to do a bit of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It worked wonders last time! I look forward to sharing amazing weight loss with you ladies...good luck to us all!!!

Target weight 10.7
Current weight 13.5
To lose....38lbs
Time to do it... 16 wks!

I tried the shred too and found it very hard. That was a few years ago....I might try it again in October when I have more time and the weather isn't great. Um similar to you...tried to lose it for holidays. I'm leaving in the morning. Just me and him but yes I wanted to be comfortable in a swimsuit and also have less of me so I would be more comfortable in a the heat. This place has been great for me so jump in a start chatting to everyone. Welcome and best wishes.

Back