• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fatty Fat Fat - I've started for the last time today!!!

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well I was mega depressed this morning, put on my work pants, (newer ones to accomodate my larger size) and they were snug, so I was really down, so that's it I said I am back on Cambridge. SSing as I can't trust myself with food at the moment. Feel like crying cos don't know where the money is coming from to fund it but I can't carry on like this. So enough is enough, I am doing this!! I don't want to be a heffer anymore!! I won't I won't...

I will get rid of this extra 57 odd pounds forever!!:scale:

Nothing will stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not doing this again!!!!!!!!!:whoopass:

I have drank 2.5 litres of water so far, I have 39 days worth of stuff, but swopping my shakes & soups for tetras and bars instead.

Love

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Well I was mega depressed this morning, put on my work pants, (newer ones to accomodate my larger size) and they were snug, so I was really down, so that's it I said I am back on Cambridge. SSing as I can't trust myself with food at the moment. Feel like crying cos don't know where the money is coming from to fund it but I can't carry on like this. So enough is enough, I am doing this!! I don't want to be a heffer anymore!! I won't I won't...

I will get rid of this extra 50 odd pounds forever!!:scale:

Nothing will stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not doing this again!!!!!!!!!:whoopass:

I have drank 2.5 litres of water so far, I have 39 days worth of stuff, but swopping my shakes & soups for tetras and bars instead.

Love

BRILLIANT NIKKI!!!!
Good to have you on board - forget the money, you'll find it... Put away watever you'd of spent of food xxxxx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Every confidence in you Nikki, you go girlie!!

Georgie
xx

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am so with you Nikki -believe me. I'm starting again in the morning so we'll keep each other going eh? There has to be a better way of astarting easch and every day feelin utterly crap about yourself. Thats no way to live. Good luck and keep us up to date won't you?