Fatty to Fitty!

So here I am at the end of day 3, a very bad day and I am so mad with myself :mad: so I've decided to write in a diary everyday to keep me on track! I weighed myself this morning and I'm 4lb down already which is amazing but then I've eaten today :( not loads but still it shouldn't happen!

So anyway hello I'm Gemma, 26, weigh far too much and I need to lose it for 2 upcoming weddings and a holiday next year! I will bloody do it if it kills me haha!

Will put some photos up asap, need to take some!

Tomorrow's a new day and I am going to stick religiously to the plan!

Breakfast - Shake

Lunch - Porridge

Dinner - Soup

:eek: On the plus side I have been having on average 3 litres of water a day since starting, I am sick of bloody water haha!

So today's a new day! Just having my morning cup of tea and then on to a litre of water before I have my porridge around 10am, I refuse to cheat today, I will be sticking 100%! Hoping to drink more water today than I did yesterday, I think I probably only just made my 2.25litres so I'm wanting at least 3 today! Hope everyone has a good day!

oo-Gemma-oo said:
So today's a new day! Just having my morning cup of tea and then on to a litre of water before I have my porridge around 10am, I refuse to cheat today, I will be sticking 100%! Hoping to drink more water today than I did yesterday, I think I probably only just made my 2.25litres so I'm wanting at least 3 today! Hope everyone has a good day!

Just popping on here to say hi from a fellow Gemma :)

So I'm now almost a week in and 8lbs lighter which feels amazing especially because I unfortunately haven't given it 100% so to think I can get these losses like that spurs me on to give it my all and shift even more! Start of a new week tomorrow :D I don't like the soups though and don't see my consultant for another week so debating whether to jus stomach them or get some slim and save shakes to see me through and then swap the soups on the 28th, decisions decisions! I love both the apple and maple porridge though, keeps me full all morning and all the shakes I've had have been amazing except chocolate orange, won't be getting that again haha! Here's to another good week!

oo-Gemma-oo said:
So I'm now almost a week in and 8lbs lighter which feels amazing especially because I unfortunately haven't given it 100% so to think I can get these losses like that spurs me on to give it my all and shift even more! Start of a new week tomorrow :D I don't like the soups though and don't see my consultant for another week so debating whether to jus stomach them or get some slim and save shakes to see me through and then swap the soups on the 28th, decisions decisions! I love both the apple and maple porridge though, keeps me full all morning and all the shakes I've had have been amazing except chocolate orange, won't be getting that again haha! Here's to another good week!

8lbs is great, well done :)

Well I'm on day 12 now and I fell off the wagon for a couple of days :( back on it now and have been for the past 2 days, weight loss stands at 10lbs (on Cambridge, 12lbs since I started losing weight!) the big losses spurs me on to keep going and secretly I actually enjoy the fact I don't have to think about what I want to cook/eat! I see my consultant for the 1st time on Monday, unfortunately I have got so many soups to have, I actually ended up buying some slim & save shakes to have in their place, sure the soups will come in handy in winter although I hope to be well at goal by then but we'll see! How's everyone finding the weather? I must admit I love it because it makes me want to just drink water anyway so this diet is sooooo easy in this heat lol!

Anyway I'll be back Monday at the latest with official weight loss and inches lost :D

Back