Fave shakes

laurenamber

I'm only on Day 3, have had a couple of moments where I've been moody, not really hungry just fed up and have had a tantrum and calmed down haha! Hopefully that will settle down

Just wondered which powder shakes people like? I was pretty safe got chocolate mint (YUM!), banana, vanilla and a couple of mango (not keen on those) but can see this getting boring!

Which are your faves?

And is it true I can make lollies from my powder shakes? In this weather that sounds amazing! I'm on SS.

laurenamber said:
I'm only on Day 3, have had a couple of moments where I've been moody, not really hungry just fed up and have had a tantrum and calmed down haha! Hopefully that will settle down

Just wondered which powder shakes people like? I was pretty safe got chocolate mint (YUM!), banana, vanilla and a couple of mango (not keen on those) but can see this getting boring!

Which are your faves?

And is it true I can make lollies from my powder shakes? In this weather that sounds amazing! I'm on SS.

Hello :)

I'm on day 2, but this is my second attempt at CD as I did try following it over a week ago but failed. I'm just like you with the tantrums! Lol, I get fed up that I can't eat what I like and then have a strop!!

I find the cappuccino powdered shakes delicious!! By far my fave and I buy mostly that flavour, blended up with ice cubes it's lovely!! Also strawberry, choc mint and toffee and walnut are lovely too. I bought forest fruits, banana, butterscotch, chocolate, choc orange and vanilla which I haven't tried yet..

Apparently it's only the tetras you can make lollies out of, as soon as the powdered shakes are added to water you only have a 15 minute window to drink them within before they start losing their vitamins. So freezing them isnt a good idea cause they lose all their goodness.

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Hi Hun,

Good luck and well done for sticking it! I had one shake on Sunday last week in the morning then had a jacket potato for dinner DOH! So this is 'technically' a restart as I started again on Weds :)

That's a shame about the lollies, I'll have to get some tetras when I next see my CDC! I think the chocolatey ones generally taste better, not too keen on the banana or vanilla unfortunately but that could be because my blending technique is CRAP!

How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? :)

im on day 3 aswell yes i can see the shakes getting boring but all i think about is all the weight i will loose and keeps me going stick with it xx

I love the mint choc ones dont think I'll ever get bored of them lol and I only bought 3 this week.. Gonna get loads next week!! also gonna try choc orange next week and maybe toffee and walnut coz everyone seems to love that one :) x

I'll never get bored of them either haha! I've got a months supply of shakes I bought 31 chocolate mint YUM!

I'm thinking I might try the toffee and walnut too seems to go down well with everyone!

Its strange but I am so jealous of the amount of choc mint shakes you have... Cooking my familys tea for later and it not bothering me, seeing food on tv not bothering me... But all your mint choc shakes are making me drool lol. This diet has sent me loopy :p x

I don't blame you hun they are so nice, I tried one with warm water for dinner the other day and it tasted just like the Options mint hot choc which I used to love!

I don't want to jinx it only to have a massive craving later but I'm feeling really good, really fresh with all this water and not at all hungry!

I LOVE CD!!

I love the choc mint to, deffo my fav and only have 2 left :( going to get loads next week, want to try choc orange also but cant remember her mentioning that when she went through what she had on tues. The forest fruits is nice to x

Just made a choc shake with crushed ice in for the first time... Omg it makes all the difference :-D lovely x

I wish I had the patience for ice... or a blender! I've just been shaking them (badly) so they're normally lumpy haha grim!

i started with shaking them and yes they was lumpy ewww made me heeve but brought a mixer and omg how nice are the mixed properly im on 3rd day feelin great now and feeling very full after shakes success should be alot easier now yes still get tempted but i have strong willpower to get through xx

I was just shaking them but remembered I've got a smoothie maker in the cupboard so dragged it out and started doing them in there today and they taste sooo much better that way, makes a massive difference and now am just gonna chuck some ice in when I fancy it :) x

kerry when did you join cd x

yes i started on tuesday i stuggeled the first couple days but feeling great today so do you get weighed on tuesday then thats when i get weighed x

sarahjt said:
yes i started on tuesday i stuggeled the first couple days but feeling great today so do you get weighed on tuesday then thats when i get weighed x

I'm feeling great too keep forgetting I'm on a diet tbh which I never thouht would happen on cd.. Yeah get weighed tuesday I'm quite excited to see what I've lost but also nervous that I haven't lost anything x

yes me to lol you will have to let me no tuesday how it went x

I will do :) let me know how yours goes too x

Back