Favorite Red and Green....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by honey74, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. honey74

honey74 The Original Honey!!!

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Guys,

Things seem to be slowing down for me a bit on EE so am thinking of mixing it up with Red and Green days.

I was hoping that you might be able to give me some of your favorite red and green recipes to give me some inspiration. :D

Thank you for all your help and suggestions

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. honey74

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No-one have any favorite recipes? :confused:

4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

Green days for me have to be Chickpea Dhal & Rice, a big cheats dinner I know but its so nice!!! I also love Risotto or stir fried veg with noodles or rice. Then things with Potato wedges & that coz I enjoy being able to have as much potato as I like!!

Red - Steak dinners, adore roasted tomatoes & baked Salmon, a cooked meat like beef or Chicken with lots of salad or veg. I prefer to either roast or stir fry my veg as I think its tastier. Then theres chicken, bacon & cheese pie........

Can you see I absolutly love my food - so much so, favourites don't exist really in my house!! lol

5. honey74

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you so much for your help and advice. I have to admit they all sound yummy but the chicken, bacon and cheese pie sounds really good. Have you got the recipe for this?

xxx

6. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Opps!! Just realised I said bacon, ment sausage!! Its in the recipe section somewhere - it was posted a while ago, i'll see if I can find it for you, but its basically layers of Chicken breast, sausage & babybel cheese baked in the oven. Its great as you can have it hot or cold!

7. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.