Favourite A's & B's ?

VictoriaJ

What are everyone's favourite Hex's? I miss Hi Fi bars now I'm not at Group! I do like the All Bran Golden Crunch!

I love a cheese day :) if I'm not planning many syns I have three baby bell lights for HexA and just syn my cuppa's!! I like having the two alpen bars for my hexB as I don't miss bread and I'm fed up of scan bran!!!

I've never tried Scan Bran! I have my moments with bread. I can go ages without it then suddenly have a craving. I find it easy to use A's because I like cheese and milk in coffee (cheese on it's own, not in the coffee haha) I find the B's a pain, especially now I've started red and green days so I'm needing double. I find the Alpen bars so expensive! Gone right off Ryvita too.

Kellogs fibre plus bars are my favourite B and at the moment I'm still able to buy them round here despite kellog's not producing them anymore. I'm dreading the day when the shops run out of stock!!!!

I love hifi bars, but also enjoy having bread some days. Hifi's are def my favourite, I also love cheese. A new favourite is the lowlow cheese spread

if i am having baby bells and synning milk how many sync would the milk be? i am new to sw and an really determined to do well but need a bit of help!

I love my porridge - I even have it during the summer. I love the Philly Light too.

On the Hi Fi bars - have you asked your ex-consultant. My philosophy is 'don't ask, don't get' - you never know, she might sell you some (I don't know if the sales have anything to do with her income. . Otherwise, perhaps ask a friend who's still a member.

if i am having baby bells and synning milk how many sync would the milk be? i am new to sw and an really determined to do well but need a bit of help!

If you have a Green or Red day, you can have both as your HEa allowance because on these 2 plans you can have 1 or 2 HEa choices.
Cheese can also be used as HEb on a Green Day. . This effectively means that on a Green day you can be a right cheese head and actually have 4 lots as HEx :eek:

It's only on an Extra Easy day that you can only have one or the other (or 1/2 of each) because this plan only allows for 1 of each as HEx.

If you do want to syn it Milk is: -

whole = 1 syn / 2 level tbsp (18.5 / 568 ml),
semi = 0.5 syn / 2 level tbsp (13 syn / 568 ml),
Skimmed = 0.5 syn / 3 level tbsp (9 syn / 568 ml)

Last edited:
I love cheese but usuall use my hex a for milk in my team and alpen light bars for my hex b :)

Kellogs fibre plus bars are my favourite B and at the moment I'm still able to buy them round here despite kellog's not producing them anymore. I'm dreading the day when the shops run out of stock!!!!

oh no I love the fibre plus bars. It's like having a chocolate bar for a HE B! Are they REALLY not going to produce them anymore?? I'll have to buy all the ones I see from now on :)

Wiz bit said:
oh no I love the fibre plus bars. It's like having a chocolate bar for a HE B! Are they REALLY not going to produce them anymore?? I'll have to buy all the ones I see from now on :)

This must be why I've not seen them for ages :(

Wiz bit said:

Im the same! Just read the thread about them being discontinued so I will need to grab all the ones I see. They are a great choccy fix.

My fav healthy extras are milk and cheese. I find them really easy to use. For Bs i generally use Alpen lights or fibre plus, cereal (weetabix or branflakes) and occasionally bread or ryvita.

Hx's are my fave things. I always have 450ml of Alpro light milk as my A, and mix my B's...love All bran, bran flakes, porrige made with sugar free apple juice (makes it all creamy), scan bran (in yoghurt, topped with strawberries etc), ryvita minis with coleslaw and quorn ham....list goes on

I always have milk for my HEA and usually two on days when I am off work as I drink more coffee those days. Sometimes I half the second HEA and go part skimmed milk, part Kara coconut milk to put in a curry

My HEBS vary a lot but favourites include Ryvita Fruit Crunch (with chocolate philly), bread or roll, cheese (feta, RF mozzarella, halloumi, ricotta, flavoured philly), porridge, crunchy bran, dried apricots, stewed apple or raspberries, ryvita crackerbread, scan bran etc

I always have milk for my HEA and usually two on days when I am off work as I drink more coffee those days. Sometimes I half the second HEA and go part skimmed milk, part Kara coconut milk to put in a curry

My HEBS vary a lot but favourites include Ryvita Fruit Crunch (with chocolate philly), bread or roll, cheese (feta, RF mozzarella, halloumi, ricotta, flavoured philly), porridge, crunchy bran, dried apricots, stewed apple or raspberries, ryvita crackerbread, scan bran etc

That all sounds lush! lol! What's the chocolate philly like? It wasn't around when I was a SW member, is it a healthy extra then?

It seems to be that you either love it or hate it. I wasn't keen at first but it has grown on me lol. It's not a HE but quite low in syns - only 2 syns for a tbsp :)

Back