FAVOURITE BRANDED FREE ITEM?

Fatnfunky

Silver Member
Hi,

I was just curious to find out what's everyone's favourite branded free food?

I think mine would have to be mullerlights for sure, i live on them lol

hi i love the fact Lf cottage cheese is free i use it loads on quiches and on jacket spuds and always with salad i feel that this being free is fantastic also i agree on the yogurts as well :) x

Has to be Risso Gallo's Mushroom Risotto, Free on Green if you dont add the butter and parmasan as suggested but you dont need it, its FAB !

Mine would have to be muller lights! xxx

Has to be Risso Gallo's Mushroom Risotto, Free on Green if you dont add the butter and parmasan as suggested but you dont need it, its FAB !

That sounds lovely, and plus, if you wanted to, you could use the parmessan added as a HE. I will definitely try find this, sounds yummy, plus i am getting lazy just having jacket potato lol

last time i did SW about 5 years ago I lived on Mullerlites, they were my favourite but i sickened myself with them and now I can't face one, shame cause used to love them

I like the Onken biopots, they are tasty and i usually slice up some banana and apples and pour the yoghurt on top.

Mine has to be Batchelors savoury rice, mild curry flavour and a close second is Lasting satisfaction yogurts. xxx loobylou

Mullerlights for sure...although I'm sure they will be more. Will keep my beady eye out for the suggestions above tho they sound yum! Great Thread! vX

av changed me mind lol fav "branded" food has to be green day ainsley harriet spice sensation cous cous and on a red day birds eye simply salmon....... staples too me :) x

Im gonna be a bit sad here and say Quorn. Love the fillets, ham, bacon.......all of it. Not fussed on the mince. Love mullerlights too, be lost without them.

Loobylou, the savoury rice is great and I fry Chicken,onions, peppers, courgettes, mushrooms and garlic, add rice and water. Add tomato puree and LOADS of chilli. Simmer until rice is cooked. I love this and its quick and handy. 1 hexb for chicken + 1 syn each. It serves 2 or 1 hungry person

Im gonna be a bit sad here and say Quorn. Love the fillets, ham, bacon.......all of it. Not fussed on the mince. Love mullerlights too, be lost without them.

Loobylou, the savoury rice is great and I fry Chicken,onions, peppers, courgettes, mushrooms and garlic, add rice and water. Add tomato puree and LOADS of chilli. Simmer until rice is cooked. I love this and its quick and handy. 1 hexb for chicken + 1 syn each. It serves 2 or 1 hungry person
Mmmm that sounds delish Vic, will have to try that. xxx Loobylou

On a red day asda do 2 salmon steaks in a florentine sauce, from the chilled extra special section, the sauce is so cheesy that if you cook up some cauliflower you can pour the sauce over it, and its like having cauliflower cheese its really nice and free!

I have had the quorn pieces, used them in a curry, they were great so I bet the fillets are good too! and both are free.

On a red day asda do 2 salmon steaks in a florentine sauce, from the chilled extra special section, the sauce is so cheesy that if you cook up some cauliflower you can pour the sauce over it, and its like having cauliflower cheese its really nice and free!
umm, that sounds fab, gonna get that tomorrow, always looking for syn free/low syn free food from asda, am in there every day practically, been three times this week for alpen lites and each time forgot to get them, then tongiht remembered them and they totally sold out, gutted

Went into Tesco today and they are still selling them at £1.89 a box!!!! shocking, I thought they did a price check.

Back