favourite flavours please

Maz35

Hi
I'm switching to Cambridge from lighter life tomorrow and wondered if any had any recommendations for the best shakes and bars? I like the LL banana and vanilla and all the LL bars taste vile so anything will be an improvement! Very excited about the new bars :) Would love to hear your favourites!!
x

All shakes are lovely, my fav is the butterscotch and toffee & walnut. Choc mint is fab hot, the bars are brill..especially the orange and cranberry ones. They are all covered in chocolate, what could be better.
Not so keen on the soups although the spicy tom is not bad.

Glad you have decided to join CD, good luck with your weight loss, keep us posted.

I'm a Choc Tetra Acholic.... I love them and am going to try my first frozen one this evening.... I've got my day all planned....

I like the Veg and Chick and Mush soups but find the Tom one quite sweet..

I think most of the shakes are nice hot and the Capp one is nice with an extra spoon of coffee in the morning...

Good Luck..

thank you all, i can't wait to try the bars! especially the peanut one, I'll let you know how i get on tomorrow evening x have a good day everyone

Favourite shakes are Chocolate Mint and the Toffee and Walnut.

Soups - Chilli is my favourite

Bars - Peanut, Malt Toffee, Caramel and Orange :D

you might find that your taste changes through the diet - some of the flavours i liked at the beginning i cant stand now!

I'm not keen on any of the soups anymore so just stick to the shakes and bars.

My fave shakes are strawberry, banana, fruits of the forest and chocolate. The chocolate one is really nice hot in the morning - just like a hot choc!

I like all of the bars - they are really good. My faves are probably the caramel, toffee, choc and the orange. The orange is covered in dark chocolate and is slightly different to the others - it has a really nice taste.

The peanut and cranberry are more of like crunch bars than chocolate ones although they are covered in chocolate.

Good luck
xxx

when i did cd i hated all the bars, i found them very claggy and couldnt actually eat them (tried all of them just incase but ended up taking 3 bites and binning the rest of the bar). I liked the strawberry and chocolate shakes a lot but only liked one of the soups

Cappucino is lovely hot
Choc mint lovely hot or cold
Half a pack of choc mint mixed with half a pack of strawberry...yummy

Half a pack of choc mixed with half a pack of banana, that's nice hot or cold too.
My son likes half a pack of toffee & walnut mixed with half a pack of choc, i don't like it but he loves it!

Hope this gives you some ideas.....xxx

Back