Favourite flavours

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi all
I'm due to start soon and have a variety of different flavours to try to see what I like best. I know everyrone's different, but which are your favourites, how much water do you add to them and how do you make the more palatable?
thanks, Jan x

Hi Jan, I don't really have favourites, but know which I don't like! I get 3 of 7 different shakes each week and my 7 bars then I mix them up in a box and just take the next packet for my meal - a bit like a lucky dip? I find adding 300ml of water and 4 ice cubes makes them easier to eat, also find anything other than an electric mixer makes them yucky! Hope some of that helps...

Heidi :)

jcjazzy said:
Hi all
I'm due to start soon and have a variety of different flavours to try to see what I like best. I know everyrone's different, but which are your favourites, how much water do you add to them and how do you make the more palatable?
thanks, Jan x

I love the choc mint and the normal choc and also butterscotch I'm the same 4 ice cubes and deffo use a blender makes it taste like a lovely milkshake I sometimes make the choc ones hot of an evening to warm me up :)

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Thanks girls. Already have the blending sticks, will get the ice cubes ready tomorrow! Actually looking forward to it. It's only 7 weeks to my Christmas night out, and I want to be looking a lot slimmer by then ;)

jcjazzy said:
Thanks girls. Already have the blending sticks, will get the ice cubes ready tomorrow! Actually looking forward to it. It's only 7 weeks to my Christmas night out, and I want to be looking a lot slimmer by then ;)

Same here :) gl we can do it xx

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

My favourite Is the original porridge, chicken mushroom soup and potato and leek soup! I'm on my 3rd week and have went off the, my CDC told me this is normal as your taste buds change all the one on this diet.

Hiya. I dont like the porridge and only like the chicken soup. I like most of the fruity shakes, Strawberry, banana, fruits of the forest and the now gone mango but my evening treat is always a chocolate shake. The secret is plenty of cold water (3/4 to 1 pint) and lots of ice and give it a good whizz. Good luck :D x

Back