Favourite products?

ames

Im mixing CD and having one S&S product. Yesterday was cottage pie with mushrooms... didnt like that tonight I just had the spaghetti and added mushrooms which was nice

What are your favs? Thinking I may order some bars next time!

I love the old porridge, old spag bol, old chilli, cottage pie (with added spices), lemon bar. Not so keen on the macaroni cheese or new porridge. Haven't tried the mushroom pasta, new chilli or new spag bol yet.

I dont like any of the meals, dont like the soup neither :sigh:, so my fave is the banana shake and the truffle bar, so i have bar breakie,shake dinner shake tea, and then some tuna xx

i love the lemon bar and crispy choc shake,

i prefer my shakes being blended with ice as it makes them really thick and creamy and I like that lol x

I do like the meals but havent tried the new ones yet....

Twinks x

Crispy Shakes as mush (added cinnamon to the vanilla one) they're a great breakfast

Lemon and White Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Truffa bars are lovely, perfect sweet treat, I save one for after dinner, or if I'm going out for a coffee with a friend I'll have one then as they feel really indulgent.

From the meals, I like the new spaghetti cause of the pasta in it, Macaroni is lovely for a change from more tomato based meals, I like the old spag bol and the old chilli, but I add extra spices to everything, not a fan of the new chili at all though.

I've not tried any of the soups or shakes as I mix from CD as well and I only really use their tetras now!

Ive had, the vanilla caramel shake (yummy), crispy vanilla shake (crispies got stuck in my straw, needed a spoon to get them out but still very yummy). strawberry was really nice (loads of seeds). Had spag bol last night and thats quite yummy too.
Completely converted to the slim and save diet.

pjlucy said:
Ive had, the vanilla caramel shake (yummy), crispy vanilla shake (crispies got stuck in my straw, needed a spoon to get them out but still very yummy). strawberry was really nice (loads of seeds). Had spag bol last night and thats quite yummy too.
Completely converted to the slim and save diet.

Love everything I've tried from sns! I eat the crispy shakes in a bowl like cereal! Mmmmm

I mix and match S&S with Exante, so I usually post on that forum, but I just wanted to say that I tried the new mushroom pasta last night, with a few mushrooms, peppers and garlic powder, and it was absolutely gorgeous!

I also love the crispy chocolate shake, which I make up into a thick consistency (like mousse/yoghurt) and eat it with a spoon :D

The old style chilli is also a big hit with me - but I haven't tried the new style meals, other than the mushroom obviously. I've got a few samples though, which I'm looking forward to trying :)

I'm only 2 shakes in as first day but chocolate this morning was nice and surprisingly thick. The caramel I had for lunch was so delicious - going to make this diet so much easier.....can't wait for each 4 hours to pass so I can try new flavours.
I have strawberry with me to have before I leave work then can pick from the pile of what I fancy for my last tonight.

I have drunk so much water today lol. Just had my first reduced salt bouillion drink and in my opinion better than most cup of soups Ive ever had :D happy days!!
x

i love the choc crispy shakes and the banana ones
love the old and new spaghetti and the old chilli (havent tried new one yet) and the choc truffa bars just taste amazing!

Recently ordered a taster pack so ive been working my way through the range :D

Original oatmeal 9/10
Made with water, lovely oaty flavour, I make it with 100ml so its thicker consistency, hmmmm have it every morning!

Sweet porridge 8/10
I really like this too and would have this everyday if oatmeal wasnt available.

Cottage pie 3/10
Didnt like the consistency or flavour.

Chili con carne (old chili) 10/10
Mild and flavoursome with red kidney beans, lovely with a sprinkle of extra chilli flakes and ground black pepper.

Tomato chili 1/10
Didnt taste like chili at all, vile went down sink couldnt eat it!

Spicy spaghetti 9/10
Should perhaps be called spicy noodles as no spaghetti but noodles, it has a lovely spice kick, I add a little chopped fresh coriander and garlic and think its a curry! Delicious.

Spaghetti Bolognese 9/10
More traditional spaghetti bolognese, nice texture and flavour with real spaghetti pieces, lovely.

Macoroni Cheese 7/10
Quite strong taste of cheese, can be too watery so I add only 90ml of water so it is thicker, I also allow it to stand longer to ensure the pasta cooks through.

Mushroom pasta 10/10
Not a strong mushroom flavour but a herby taste, strong pressence of parsley my favourite mealpack! Again can be watery so I add less water for a thicker consistency.

Dark chock truffa bar 10/10
And this is a diet bar!!!! Dark choc haven pure indulgence!

Maple fruits and almond bar 3/10
Strange sticky consistency and very sweet, not a fan!

Lemon yogurt and white choc 5/10
Nice flavour but not a lover of white choc.

Musesli bar 1/10
Too sticky and smells like strong ale/malt loaf, very odd.

All soups 0/10 :yuk:
Straight down the sink!

Shakes 5/10
A great variety of flavours but find them very sweet, on a plus side they mix together really well no need for a blender.

I have previously done Cambridge/Exante and only recently discovered Slim & Save mealpacks, needless to say I am a huge fan, being able to have a meal has made the difference between success and failure for me.

i did love the oatmeal... then i discovered the new porridge! add a couple of sweetners and some nutmeg and it is pure lush!!! love old chilli havent tried the ew one yet.. love the old spagetti again havent tried new one yet. macaroni is gorgeous with spinach mushrooms and nutmeg added! got a sample of the mushroom pasta excited to try. cottage pie is nice and stodgy when you really need to fill up!
soups arent my favourite as they dont seem to fil me up so i add lots of vegies normally mushrroms, broccoli or spinach and then they are yummy. love the shakes but normally have them hot before bed and never really have time to fit them in around all the other lush things.
have to say ive been a bit naughty and found the kee diet store and got a few extras off there so i found a coconut bar( not full of vitamins but i take themso this isnt a problem) a breakfast yoghurt one and some little choc soya puffs which are a bit like malteesers and amaing if your going to the cinema!!

choc truffa and lemon bars are lush but too small!! and museli one is gorgeous!

i seem to love them all lol can you tell im a fatty?!!!

Back