• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Favourite TV series...

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
S: 17st7lb G: 10st5lb
What's everyone's favourite TV series. I'm trying to get some inspiration of new programmes I can watch! All the one's I normally watch I've caught up on and watch them all. I am catching up with The Mentalist. But I watch this with the OH and he is at work till 8pm tonight so can't watch that this afternoon!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I like the Mentalist, too. Actually, what I really mean to say is that I like Simon Baker - I even watched some of the football last night because he was on it. And I have never willingly watched football in my life before!!

Also I like The Good Wife. And Shark and Numb3rs are being repeated on Five USA and Without a Trace on More4. And there are Frasier repeats on Channel 4 in the mornings. And I also love the Columbo repeats on Sunday afternoons.

But looking through the programmes I have highlighted in the Radio Times for this week, it is depressing to see that most of them are repeats.

I am really not sure if it is me, or if it is them, but there is so little on television these days that I can be bothered to watch. And at the weekends I often don't turn it on at all.

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
S: 20st1lb C: 14st12lb G: 12st13lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 5st3lb(25.98%)
GREY'S ANATOMY
:wow::wow::wow::wow:
:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:
:D
xx​

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
S: 17st7lb G: 10st5lb
I sat down and watched series 1 to series 6 a few weeks ago!! haha :D

Have you seen the end of series 6 yet??? SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPRICORN

Gold Member
S: 17st11lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 1st7lb(8.43%)
oohhh I love "the big bang theory" and "everyone loves raymond" -oohh and "scrubs"
Big bang theory is definitely my fave... I have just got series 1+2 on DVD and Im rationing myself to 2 episodes a day :D

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
I'm not a fan of US series, so apart from House I hardly ever watch them.

My absolute fave US series was ER - but it's finished for good now, boo hoo....

At the moment, I love, Lewis, Luther, The Pacific (finished last week) and we are watching Spartacus because my hubby is interested, very 'bloody' though.

I am waiting for the next series of The Tudors, and I love any BBC Sunday costume drama series - they are brilliant.

I love Masterchef too although I am watching repeats at the moment.

And of course I never miss my fave soap Coronation Street...

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
House... just love him, Good Wife, FlashForward, Corrie, Emmerdale, EastEnders, Britain's Got Talent. X Factor, Grand Design, Come Dine With Me, The Real Housewives of Atlanta/Orange County/Jersey, True Blood, Gok's Fashion Fix, !

Last edited:

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Prison Break - Wentworth Miller :heartpump: xxx

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
S: 14st3.0lb C: 13st11.5lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.76%)
I loved Lost and 24 - both sadly no more *sob*! Also liking The Good Wife, Waterloo Road and GLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

teens74

S: 16st1lb C: 16st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
oohhh I love "the big bang theory" and "everyone loves raymond" -oohh and "scrubs"
Big bang theory is definitely my fave... I have just got series 1+2 on DVD and Im rationing myself to 2 episodes a day :D
I love BBT - BAZINGER!!!! :D

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
The Wire, West Wing, Sopranos and Band of Brothers have all finished but I loved them

Wish Luther would stop smashing up his office!

Guilty pleasures:
Corrie, ANY murder mystery (Poirot, Marple, Lewis), Gok, any kind of diet programme, Tudors, Mentalist, Outnumbered and Miranda

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
I love Come Dine with Me and Three in a Bed. Sad I know. Love The Good Wife, Luther, Flashforward. Father and Son will be good this week I think.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
House, Cadfael, the Tudors, Primeval, Star Trek Voyager, Doc Martin, and a while ago they had House of Elliot on repeat on Sundays! I loved it! Oh and Tenko.