Fea - 2lb off and looking forward to more of the same!

Fea

After being lazy with food over the weekend and feeling sluggish I've started a fresh today and been shopping.

Today I have had beef savoury rice for lunch, chicken (hexb) with onions peppers and rice for dinner.

Lots of water and kept off the diet coke today too as I feel sluggish and tired.

Last edited:
I ate the rest of the rice, I had more chicken (hexb) and the rest of the rice for supper last night. Was lovely. I had 5 syns overall.

This morning I have had omlette and beans and an apple for breakfast.

good luck for your new week xx

Thanks Gemma x

Only had time for a mugshot for lunch and came home, had chicken (hexb) with peppers and rice. Had a alpen light (3syns) another apple and some grapes.

Very down at the minute *sigh*

Aw Gemma, I know that feeling. We've just got to get back on the plan and stick to it and hope to see the results next time.

Just before bed I has smash and beans lol.

Today I've had omelette and beans and an apple for breakfast.

I got to uni and had an alpen light (part hexb) and some melon, strawberry and a banana.

For dinner is sw chips with homemade chicken curry. Yum.

Off to x factor live tonight, not sure how I will go on the syns front!

I had my other alpen light (hexb) and 2 pints of kronnenburg and a can of diet coke - need the syns for the lager. Not bad. Quite proud of myself. Didn't succumb to the temptation of icecream or sweets or popcorn or chips! Yay. Think I'll still have a gain tomorrow, time of the month and not been the best over the weekend.

Hi Gemma. Last night was so much fun. I had 2 pints which I still need to find the syns of, but other than that I was on track! Took diet coke in my bag and an alpen light haha.
Lost 2 lbs so I'm really really pleased. I change my wi day from mon to fri and I feel that - this week at least - Im motivated to stick to plan much more this weekend. Hope it turns out that way!

Had bacon and beans in a bun (8 syns) this morning. Jacket spud with tuna and lettuce for lunch. An apple and some grapes as snacks.

Thanks Gemma x

Well it all went a bit pear shaped at the weekend. My son and I have both been poorly and although I tried my best, at times I didn't eat enough and then at others I ate what ever was easiest rather than what was healthiest. Never mind, I'm beginning to feel better and my boy is feeling a bit better too and that's all that matters.

I had plans for the weekend that obviously didn't happen and I feel worse about that than I do about anything I ate/didn't eat. I missed out on a great weekend with friends who have loved to tell me what a great night I missed. Lovely! I do have next weekend to look forward to though.

Had some beef savoury rice today and took the dogs out.

Back