February 2017 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Hey, are we really nearly in February already?! This year is gonna fly by I just know it!

You know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. It's just fair on everyone if you update us with results.

xxx

Yay I was just looking for this.
Weigh on Friday
No holidays
I'll try 7lb.

Thanks Sarah much appreciated x

Hi, Can I join this please. I weigh in on a Saturday and I will go for 7lb, and I have no holidays.
Been watching you all on the Jan weigh in but was too late to join! Great idea for support

Excellent! How quickly are the months rolling in... :0

It's a busy month for me - no holidays need to be taken, but got lots of family visiting.

Weigh Day: Monday
Target: 4lbs
Holidays: None

Thanks as always, Sarah!

I'm in :)

WI on Tuesday, no holidays and my target is 4 lbs

Thanks Sarah x

Saturday
8lbs target loss

Monday weigh in for me, aiming for 8lbs in February. Good luck to all!

Hey, are we really nearly in February already?! This year is gonna fly by I just know it!

You know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. It's just fair on everyone if you update us with results.

xxx
1/2 this week, I weigh on Monday still and I'm hoping to get 8 pounds off in February, might have to do a few sps and body magic to get there!

Back