February's pay day target....

lauriel

Silver Member
...I was out yesterday with my Mum, I saw a jacket that I really really liked. I lifted size 16 to try...To my absolute ecstaticness (is that a word? hehe) it was way too big on me, I could nearly wrap it round me twice! ..So I tried the 14, again too big! Tried the 12, it fits perfectly everywhere except across the bust, It was about an inch away from me being able to get all the buttons done up....So I've set myself the target of getting that inch off by this coming pay day...If by that time I can get the buttons done up, I am going to treat myself to it :)...In the mean time I shall continue to look like an odd ball popping into the shop periodically to try the jacket on to see if Im any closer! :)

That is fantastic, that coat will be yours in no time, youll defo be in by end of feb!
My jacket is an 18 and im now a size 14. I ordered a new jacket and just waiting for it to come, prob be too big by the time it arrives!!! This diet is just great isnt it??

Wool hoooooo! You must be well chuffed. Well done you :)

lauriel said:
...I was out yesterday with my Mum, I saw a jacket that I really really liked. I lifted size 16 to try...To my absolute ecstaticness (is that a word? hehe) it was way too big on me, I could nearly wrap it round me twice! ..So I tried the 14, again too big! Tried the 12, it fits perfectly everywhere except across the bust, It was about an inch away from me being able to get all the buttons done up....So I've set myself the target of getting that inch off by this coming pay day...If by that time I can get the buttons done up, I am going to treat myself to it :)...In the mean time I shall continue to look like an odd ball popping into the shop periodically to try the jacket on to see if Im any closer! :)

Wow a size 12 :) That's great :) you must be really pleased. And you soon deserve it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone! :) I couldn't help but keep smiling to myself te whole way round the shop, it really has encouraged me to keep on going towards my goal. I plan to get down to size 8-10...So now Im thinking that the size 12 jacket might have to become a size 10.

I think that each and everyone of us deserve a huge pat on the back, this diet is the hardest thing in the world to do diet wise, we're all so determined and little things like fitting into smaller clothes make it so inspiring to carry on - every little hiccup along the way (which we've all had and are going to have) make it all so worth it. So, WELL DONE TO US ALL!!! Emmamissfun, you must be so delighted to get to size 14, good on ya!!!! :D xx

Back