Fed up, Disheartened and Depressed

dawnbirduk

Like many i am a typical yo yo dieter, i diet everything is going fine, weight steadily coming off, then wham i hit that awful plateau which follows me around.

I joined the boards yesterday, done an intro and a blog, but don't quite know where to begin, i just at am a loss on how to get myself back on track.

I have not weighed myself for about 6 weeks now, i am too scared to :(

I will probably revert to calorie counting and perhaps will attempt :sigh: to restart on Monday, as it is half term this week and i have the grandchildren between work so am out of routine.

At least that is half a plan, now how to put it into practice, just so so fed up with it all.........

chin up hun! You'll get there. Just keep reminding yourself of the reasons why you're doing it xx

Hi Dawnbird, Just to say that I really DO understand the way you are feeling.
Have just posted a reply on your Blog so won't repeat it all again suffice to say..DO keep posting so we can encourage you and help in some small way.
I will be looking out for a diary from you so get weaving Missus!... :D

Take care... :)

Thank you that is so nice:)

Like many i am a typical yo yo dieter, i diet everything is going fine, weight steadily coming off, then wham i hit that awful plateau which follows me around.

I joined the boards yesterday, done an intro and a blog, but don't quite know where to begin, i just at am a loss on how to get myself back on track.

I have not weighed myself for about 6 weeks now, i am too scared to :(

I will probably revert to calorie counting and perhaps will attempt :sigh: to restart on Monday, as it is half term this week and i have the grandchildren between work so am out of routine.

At least that is half a plan, now how to put it into practice, just so so fed up with it all.........

How goes life with you? And your eating? You sure sound a lot like me. I am scared to get on thise scales tomorrow morning.... but it will be a fresh start and the last time I have to weigh in so much.

If ever you need help or support just holler ~ I only bite food!:) Together ~ we can so do this... one baby step at a time.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Back