fed up...need to lose weight

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Starting my diary here....round up round up!! Support needed please.
I got ny first weigh in last night after a long break off it.
Im 14.2 i want to lose 4 stones. Tried all the vlcd etc but need to eat...
Anyone wanna keep in touch?
Lisa
X
Weigh ins Thursdays aiming for 2 lb a week

Brilliant x
Have u much to lose?

yea probably same as you but im bigger to start with, i just want stay curvy so looking at 4 stone size 12-14 x

Do u cook many sw meals?

yea petes recipies are good from here
I make my own burgers, bolognese, stew..curry
chips :D

Hi Lisa :)

Welcome to Mins! You will love it here, there are so many fab people who offer loads of support and there are so many different recipes to try. Would be happy to keep in touch and see how you are getting on with your journey so I have subscribed, if you're interested I have a diary in my signature which I post all my recipes and meal plans on too :)

Katie xxx

That's great katie thanks x

Not going well started being sick through night and got runs today.... Maybe ill lose weight??
Be back soon.

Back on track now. Runny bottom fixed and hoping for good weight loss!

oh not good, hope you feel better soon
ive been the same but think its my body adjusting
and its def eggs xx

Get weighed tonight....hoping for at least 2lb

Good luck, I'm getting really disappointed with my 2lb a week losses but looking at the big picture I've learnt 2lb a week is pretty good!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

Thank u!! My scales gone gaga...saying i weight 8 stone 3 so can't weigh myself lol...that would be some good weight loss wouldnt it?

That happened to me two weeks ago! I stood on them they told me I was 20st something there was on way I'd put on 3st in a week then they told me I weighed 7st something, I haven't even had them that long I'm gutted. I'm borrowing my mum's which came from me so I know that they weighed the same as mine luckily x

I just Luke to know before i get there... Its heart wrenching thinking u lost weight when u ain't

I know, some weeks I 'feel' slimmer then find I've sts or hardly lost anything. Good luck though x

Where u from? X

West yorkshire x

Back