Fed Up Now

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by CoCo, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    I don't belive it, got on the scales and am up to 12 stone again! :cry: How did that happen? Posted Sunday and I was 11 and a half. Really pleased with myslef as orderd some new trousers and can now fit into Next Petite size 14, where as at Xmas couldn't get them up my legs:eek:
    Not sure what I am doing wrong, but am totally peed off now.:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

Depends on what time of the day you weigh and how much water you have drunk, also it is not unheard of to gain five to ten pounds around the time of the month.

Main thing is not to panic. It could be as simple as your scales being wrong.

Love Mini xxx

4. puggso_32

puggso_32 Right to the 'point'

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW
    I have experimented with different weigh times to see how different it can be. I have seen later in the day up to half a stone appearing through - I'm assuming - food and liquid consumption.

I have done one WI in a morning once, then in the evening after my tea and then the next morning. The 2 morning WI's were the same but the evening one was wildly higher.

5. CoCo

CoCo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Thanks. I think I will check my scales, strangely though, today I don't look as bloated, maybe it was water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.