Fed up of hearing.... should you be eating that or that much!?!?

Hi Everyone

Is anyone else fed up of people asking if your on a diet how comes you can eat carbs, how comes you can eat that much and generally commenting on what you are eating throughout the day.... I know I am!

Today for instance i had my weetabix and banana at 9am when i arrived in the office. At 11am i had some Strawberries. At 12:45 I had my lunch a large bowl of tuna, pasta, peppers, spring onion, chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn and mushrooms and everytime i started to eat someone made a comment about what i was eating.

Does anyone else have this problem? I dont know if i am eating too much as they are putting doubts in my mind that i am over eating rather than following SW.

What you need is the teenagers' great invention - the word "whatever"!! Said in a bored, sulky tone, it is a wonderful weapon.

"You are eating too much" - "whatever". "that's too much carbohydrate" - "whatever". It's very boring, they will get bored and stop.

I can relate to this so much. I still live at home with my parents who haven't got a clue about how SW works and whenever i am cooking up my meals i'll constantly get 'why're you eating steak, why're you eating crisps' it used to really annoy me but now i just ignore it and let it slide. Think it's probably a hint of jealousy that we can still lose weight and eat chocolate and crisps ;) xxx

I used to get this quite a bit, and I just used to say to people "when you're following SW and you know the in's and out's of the plan, THEN you can tell me what I can and can't eat".

After seeing me eating what I eat and losing the weight, people just leave me to it now lol! :)

Oh yes. It never lasted long though, once people saw the weight falling off they soon stopped asking :)

Then the annoyance while in class was "What are you doing coming here? You don't need to lose weight"

I'll be the judge of that, thanks! :)

Oh yes. It never lasted long though, once people saw the weight falling off they soon stopped asking :)

Then the annoyance while in class was "What are you doing coming here? You don't need to lose weight"

I'll be the judge of that, thanks! :)

I get that at my class too its annoying. And this old woman piped up once saying "you'll end up with an eating disorder because you don't need to come here"
Charming lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This really does my nut in too!! My partner does that and I just totally ignore him now, it was either that or hit him with a blunt object LOL x

'Fed up of hearing...' - On the contrary! I love it when people ask if it's OK to eat too much whilst dieting. I love the look of shock on their faces when I tell them just how much I can eat and, when I took in a slice of Half Syn Fruit Roulade last week, which again caused a shock wave to run around the staff room, I was inundated with requests for the recipe!!! SW just constantly flies in the face of all conventional diets so, bring it on with all the nosy comments from other people!!! :D

Back