Fed up with failing so now gonna be positve

ladylite

Gold Member
Well I am not very good at this, am an online SW member but not done it for at least 6 weeks. Been on holiday and now ready to do something as I am fed up with being in pain, because of all the weight I have to carry about.

Everything aches I feel I am slowly killing myself, and why, when it is in my hands to do something about.

So here goes....... wish me luck.:)

Good luck. I know how you feel I've just had knee surgery that might have been avoidable if I wasn't carrying an extra 5 st around with me
Jayne

Brilliant mate- start with some positive language.

You have beaten yourself up quite badly in that post- try to avoid concentrating on the negatives of the past and get some positive thinking in place:

I am making a positive decision to improve my health
My actions are vastly going to improve my mobility
I will live longer as a result of my success
I am going to look and feel younger

I am an on-line member too mate, so with you all the way. Congratulations on not giving up. You can do this!

Hi there LL

Am i right in thinking you used to do Lighter Life some time ago? I did it and im sure i remember you and Blonde Logic.

You were trying to lose weight to get some lovely new boots as i recall cos you are a horse fanatic (dead jealous me). I know you can do it, SW is great for this and you will not feel the need to chew off your right arm.

Good luck honey. Enjoy christmas and stop beating yourself up. Life is to be enjoyed not endured ;)

good luck hunny, im sure you can do it x

Hi there LL

Am i right in thinking you used to do Lighter Life some time ago? I did it and im sure i remember you and Blonde Logic.

You were trying to lose weight to get some lovely new boots as i recall cos you are a horse fanatic (dead jealous me). I know you can do it, SW is great for this and you will not feel the need to chew off your right arm.

Good luck honey. Enjoy christmas and stop beating yourself up. Life is to be enjoyed not endured ;)

Yeah Lemma that was me lost 4 st but put it all back on. As I said not very good at this, but I will never give up. Too frightened to give up.

Been on a diet for 7 hours now. Decided that I will take each day as it comes. The trouble is when you are failing you dont wanna come on here and winge when so many people are doing so well. Although I am really quite a positive person.

Thank you everyone for your comments much appreciated.

Yeah Lemma that was me lost 4 st but put it all back on. As I said not very good at this, but I will never give up. Too frightened to give up.

Been on a diet for 7 hours now. Decided that I will take each day as it comes. The trouble is when you are failing you dont wanna come on here and winge when so many people are doing so well. Although I am really quite a positive person.

Thank you everyone for your comments much appreciated.

That (hours) made me laugh. Bless.

I'm worried cos you say you are frightened. You seem to be putting yourself under soooo much pressure about this. Please try not to. Take each day as it comes, succeed one day and then move onto the next. If you have a blip, so what? You are human. Just remember that tomorrow is always another day.

Good luck honey xx

Back