Fed up with feeling achey and tired...

Moonagedaydream

Apologies for this slightly sad, self indulgent and self obsessed post in advance....

I'm in week 4 and have been struggling to drink enough water.

I managed to drink 1 litre on the way to work today, and have been drinking non caffinated drinks all day (bar one coffee this morning). I have another litre in a bottle to drink on the way home...And more water waiting for me at home...

My blood pressure is a little low. I am going to the doctor tomorrow.

The thing that worries me is I feel achey. My back aches a bit on and off - it was worse at the weekend so I have upped my water intake.

I don't want to come off this because it works but I am finding it hard feeling like an old lady. It feels like my bones are stiff and achey.

I do hope I feel better soon. Everyone says I look better on this diet already. Its a shame I don't feel better! I want to feel lighter in myself - I am carrying too much weight around. I also think I look younger slimmer. The weight loss is motivating me. The living on shakes is boring but I can cope with that - its just horrible feeling achey and uncomfortable (even in bed).

Does it get better or am I likely to continue getting this? :confused:

Awww that's rubbish, poor you. Have you tried sparkling water to help with the water intake? Also have you tried any exercise yet? It's always hard to begin an exercise programme but each time gets easier and may help, swimming is a great non-weight bearing exercise that tones your whole body as well as giving a great cardio workout.

Hi there. I am not feeling so sorry for myself now. I haven't had the energy to do much exertion - and was feeling a bit faint on and off too. I have low blood pressure since I started this, then the backache and am going to check with the doctor it is ok for me to continue.

I have really tried drinking lots of water today. I've been adding a bit more to the shakes, 1 litre on the way to work, another on the way out this evening, and loads of water/hot drinks throughout the day. I have got some sparkling water by my bed now and am trying to drink some before I go to sleep. :)

I think I just needed to vent my spleen a bit earlier. Everyone says I look really well on this. Its just a shame I don't feel so well!

You poor thing, you're really giving this a good go as well. I really hope you feel better soon so you can stay on the diet and reach your goal ..hugs x

My doctor knew nothing about Lipotrim. I don't think they had heard of it. She said my BP is always a bit low and measured it today and said it was fine. It has risen since saturday (unless the chemist's machine is faulty). She said she couldn't advise me on the diet but if it was harming my health of course I should stop it.

So I am going to stay on it. I didn't think it was worth discussing the odd dizzy moments or backache as she knew so little about it I thought she wouldn't know what to say other than come of the diet then. I am trying to drink more water and am totting up how much I am drinking. So hopefully that helps. My back felt better last night and I only get odd twinges of aches now and then if I keep drinking the water, I think.
So I am sticking with it for now.

Yey good for you. I'm sure if you continue to up your water intake and get it between 3-4 litres a day plus hot beverages then you'll be ok. Also as the weight comes off you'll have less aches and pains too.

Good news your BP is normal.

Keep on going, you're doing brilliantly.

I hope you feel better v soon, you are doing great as well!

Aw that's not good hope your feeling better soon.

I am having problems with the tiredness,only on day 3 but on all 3 days I have had to have an hour nap in afternoon, is this normal? and how long will this last before easing off? I'm just worried as I have a few 11 hour shifts at work (bad enough I work in a bakery with hot and cold food).

Is there anything anyone can advise?

Daniellebaby15 I've just finished day 7 and it's the first day I've felt human since day 3 and I've had more energy, no hungry thoughts and no aches. Hold in there.

Allysweetcheeks, Thank you nearly slipped up tonight as very hungry and was dying to make something to eat luckily my partner stopped me and refused to let me eat anything! gave me a bottle of water instead :)

Back