Fee gees food diary

feegee

This is my second week on SW and I've been reading this forum and decided to join to try and keep on the straight and narrow:) So last week I lost 5.5lb and I know you can loose alot more in the first week but I'm worried that I'm eating too much and will stay the same or put on next week. So here's my food diary....
Day 1
Breakfast
2 weetabix ( HEB)
Skimmed milk (Part of HEA)
Grapes

11zees
Apple

Lunch
2 hard boiled eggs
Salad (spinach, pepper, tomato, cucumber, beetroot,)
Banana

Mid afternoon
Clementine
Strawberries and grapes

Dinner
Chicken,leek, onion, carrot, potatoe and lentil casserole thingy ( adapted the SW coqu au leek soup recipe to be more filling)
Muller light

Syns
Small skinny latte with sugar free hazelnut shot 3.5 syns
1 ww slice of bread 3 syns
1 x 2 finger kit kat (not had yet but planned for later) 5.5 syns

Total 12 syns

Also used rest of HEA milk in coffee during day

welcome feegee, congrats on your 5.5lbs loss :D

Thank you :) I'm amazed at how much I'm allowed to eat but worried also that I'm doing it wrongo_O
I know, i was the same, you feel like you're constantly eating lol.

Looks fine to me! :)
Your not doing anything wrong as far as I can see. My OH always said how did you loose that weight you never seemed to stop eating. I find that before SW I would skip Breakfast and even sometimes Lunch then stuff myself silly at dinner. You are just spreading out good healthy food throughout the day that your body uses to fuel itself. When I last done SW I lost 5.5lb week 1 4lb week 2 4 lb week 3 and that was with no exercise other than walking to work etc. Have faith stay on plan and it will gradually fall away. Don't be disheartened if you gain, maintain or loose a small amount in the coming weeks. Your body has to adjust to being fed 3 times a day.

Keep going and good luck! :) I'm starting SW again tomorrow after health issues meant I couldn't do a lot. x

Back