Feeders

MargyParker

My belly this will be!
Last edited:
I found this:
Britain’s fattest teen Georgia Davies has lost 12st in seven months | The Sun |News

She's lost weight since then.

I do think healthy eating should be taught in schools. That it's ok to eat the food you like but in moderation, and that you can still eat 'normal' foods like bolognaise, burgers, chips etc but you can make them healthier by the way you cook them and by making them yourself.

I think too many people rely on ready meals and convenience foods now. It's disgusting that people don't know how to cook! Or they say they don't have time. Who doesn't have time to open a bag of stir fry veggies and chuck them in a pan? Or boil up some veg?

Also people need to take responsibility for what they put in their mouth. We're all on here because we have done that.

She reminded me of a program i saw on the telly a while ago about a very fat boy I think in late teens who was bedridden due to weight problems. long story short his mum had a compulsion to feed him and she had to be removed from the picture in order for him to move on. All quite sad.:(

I found this:
Britain’s fattest teen Georgia Davies has lost 12st in seven months | The Sun |News

She's lost weight since then.

I do think healthy eating should be taught in schools. That it's ok to eat the food you like but in moderation, and that you can still eat 'normal' foods like bolognese, burgers, chips etc but you can make them healthier by the way you cook them and by making them yourself.

Thanks for posting that . She is doing so well now. Congratulations to her.

The root cause of a lot of the problems is that to quote you

"'normal' foods like bolognese, burgers, chips etc but you can make them healthier by the way you cook them and by making them yourself"

is that these foods are considered normal foods and that not just kids but most of us feel deprived if we can not have them.

You are so right it is a matter of education. You and all the other young mums on here who have re-educated themselves have the chance to make sure your children grow up with a healthy attitude towards food.

Good for her! A very pretty lady is emerging!

Yes she is going to be stunning !!

Back