feel a bit low today!

Tanya c

Hey all,.hope everyone is well and on track. I am loving that the sun is out but am so.hating my figure at the moment and wanting to cover up! I hated that i had to wear a coat out today when going shopping. just felt so miserable seeing people in summer ge. All my clothes are tight at the moment cos of weight gain.... any advice on how to handle this? x

Hey I know how you feel. I'm only comfortable in my hoodies, and in this weather I know I probably look ridiculous! I've seen some nice kaftan type cotton tops in m&s and bhs, that's where I'm gonna look tomorrow. I am terribly self conscious, but I'm trying to change my mindset. Nobody cares what you look like or if you have a bit of flab or whatever, people are too wrapped up in themselves xx

Hi Tanya, sorry to hear you have been feeling low, I know the feeling, I've had days when I've tried on my whole wardrobe and nothing makes me feel nice, you're not alone, keep going with the diet taking each day at a time and it won't be long before you are feeling amazing xx

Thanks so much for the encouragement ladies. kaftans! now there's an idea! might just go shopping for some too! x

You're welcome, try to enjoy the weather as much as possible, it will be winter again before you know it! I've also been buying a few tops off ebay, nice and cheap so if they're not quite right then it's no biggy xx

i have had to refuse to buy any clothes until i drop a size that will be my treat!!

Back