Feel a bit wobbly today...

Lazyhound

I thought it was going far too easy for me :sigh:
It's day 4 for me and I just feel really delicate and I'm keeping everything crossed that I can keep on the straight and narrow today.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I had wobbles too my first week but did things like put my hair in rollers, painted my nails and put on a full face of make up.

I'm sure I looked really strange walking around my house like that in my PJs!! :p

Hi there,
I am only on day 3 but so far so good. I think you have to try to stay very positive, we can do this and we will do it.
Just think towards the summer and if you stick to this how much better you will feel.
Kepp going its going to be worth it xx

Hey peeps, I feel fragile daily... why does it seem so easy at times to forgo the cake being passed round the office or sweets handed in by a neighbour and other times I struggle passing the fridge..... I think it would be much harder to stick to the plan with out this site to keep my mind motivated.... Keep thinking back to how I felt when I realised I would have to start this plan cos I was to greedy to stick to any other diet I had tried.... and how I feel now I am on my way to being the hottie at the summer ball and christmas party.... oh yes I WILL BE THE HOTTIEST HOTTIE OF THEM ALL............lmao....
:D

Back