Feel alot better!

pinkbaileys24

Hi everyone
U may have read my theard bout bein so miserable, but i am pleased to say that this wk has been miles better. the hunger and cravings seemed to ave vanished and feel more energized!!! had my 3rd wi and only lost 4lbs but there cud b reasons for that
1) its my TOTM AND
2) really not drinkin enuff water. im jus soooo fed up of constantly goin to the loo!!!

THANK U everyone for ur help and this amazin site!! :cool:
xxx

Hi Gemma,

It is good to hear that you are feeling much better and that your energy has kicked in and that your cravings are gone which does make a huge difference.

You are probably retaining water this week due to totm.:tear_drop:

4lbs. is very good, so well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done on your weight loss, am not sure why u say "ONLY 4LBS" as thats a huge weight loss. I think its really easy to wish for massive weight losses each week (god knows I did) like what we have in the first week, but I have came to learn that even 2lbs is a great loss. It wasnt until I actually held a 2lb bag of sugar and imagined it as all fat that I suddenly realised just how big 2lbs was! So well done on the 4, thats great. Glad your feelign better as well.

Today is going not too bad for me after my weekend away - so first day for me back on the shakes and desperately wanting Ketosis to return, fingers crossed I'm there for end of the week before the dreaded weekend comes! Dont realy look forward to weekends when am just starting the diet! Went for a brisk walk at lunch then back for my flab jack at work - certainly no Hilton Breakfast, thats for sure!! Glugging back the water as I type. Am feeling really thirsty today, prob because of all the demon drink at the weekend in Dublin! Cant wait to get back in the Zone as felt on top of world last week! Just a pity the will power let down over the weekend!
x

Yeh no need to get down about it....

Losing 4lbs is better than not being on the diet and maybe putting on 2lbs because your still in yout old habits :D

Back